So are you! :rofl

sure, on my studded 660r.

incorrect

you’ll flip over backwards

You give me 4 cars then :smiley:

ahhahaha.

wouldn’t doubt it loL

:haha_1:

If I had gone through with what I originally planned I would have been in the low 13’s at least by the end of '08. And changing your mind is now rice? This is coming from the guy who was going to “yank me in his turbo d16” and had full bolt ons on an N/A d16 that probably made you lose HP. :retardclap

A cat back makes <5 hp on just about any N/A car, at least I can admit that lol.

You keep telling yourself that I’m a ricer Bob, there’s certainly plenty of evidence to support that.

Mr. Password JDM license plate relocator :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

The intake did not lose horsepower, my misfire was getting worse and it was 30 degrees hotter between my first run and that run. You just keep trying to make your e-peen bigger though, chuck, maybe it will help you run better than 15’s in your 13 second car next season.

OBX = ricer…Password JDM = over priced…having a PJDM license plate relocator :facepalm

I will agree that a cat back on a D series may make it slower, I know the fartcan on my first beater made that shit slower bc i put a stock muffler on and the shit felt quicker(like taking off from a red light or something lol)…BUT a full 3" exhaust on my car now makes a huge difference.:up fwiw.

I love the ignore feature by the way :open_mouth:

who you ignorin?

Who you think :rofl

lol i’d ignore you two if i ran 16’s in my 14 second car.

This message is hidden because kramerbuccs24 is on your ignore list.

Wat