I am the LAW: 3 states now illegal to record on-duty police officer in public.

Nope. He’ll turn the camera off and give hammer you with tickets for being a smart ass.

This.

Thats ok, I am jacked and usually roid out on the weekends now, I will just whoop his ass, and make him eat the tickets. That will make him wish his camera was on.

Nooooo… Your reading skills are that of a retarded giraffe. This ONLY APPLIES TO PEDESTRIANS RECORDING OFFICERS!!! Not the other way around.

Animals cant read idiot, everyone knows that.

What if the person recording the event is an officer? If my friend tom records me getting the shit kicked outa myself by the Po9?

Wow, you really are down with the syndrome.

He’s just bringing up points of how ridiculous that judicial ruling is.

Saw these on another forum

IMO, the most disturbing thing about the law is it seemed to be purely in place to provide police officers a legal conduit to go after people afterwards when they decided that whatever is being taped have the “potential” to become evidences that demonstrate police wrong doing in whatever fashion.

The issue is, the person who caught those acts on video might not be doing it intentionally, like when you are taping a parade and a police happened to be cuffing a guy in the background. If someone decides to take legal action against that police using your video as evidence, you betcha you will hear from them due to this law, even taping him/her in the act was never your intention.

Thats no different than me having my video camera in my car, recording my driving… then accidently capturing me getting pulled over and what ever happens from there. I was intending on capturing my driving, so so happens I got pulled over and clubed for no reason too.

In both cases one side has to prove they video guy wasnt really trying to capture the cop doing shit, the other side trys to realllllly make it look like the guy with the video tape at the parade was intentionally video taping the arrest.

I swear that article is only slightly one sided. :rofl