I bet this guy smiled...

Lime green TE-37’s are balling…

I’m speechless with the lime green steelies…

I agree, even as the poster. I was bored sitting shotgun in my friends car and snapped the pic. Posted it for a few laughs, ended up in a heated discussion. Didn’t intend for it to go that way.

didn’t you own that hideous sil-80 before?

Yep. Hideous.

I don’t understand why people are such haters. Geeze!

For the record, I bought the car exactly like that, and no its probably not exactly how I would modify the car myself, but it was a good deal and a fun car.

ugh where do i start…

for now please stop bashing other people’s cars when you’re car’s are not much better.

now go and get some half decent wheels

I know some probs and mx6 gt that will run left your s14.

check this site and look at the times

true jdm ek9 type r or 90 ef9 hatch vtec is so much fun

good old bridlewood mall. hahahaha. i always get a crowd of “thugs” staring at the gtr whenever i head into the mcdonalds. lol.

That’s true… but I am… =D hehe (see below)

honestly man, no need to get emotional for FWD cars, it’s their cars let them do what they do and want.
There’s a reason they got them or drive them, you have a nice S14 kouki, no doubt and everyone has varied tastes, I’d choose a kouki over a probe any day. :slight_smile:

Whatever, in the end it’s a Internet forum, you’d get more better responses face to face but here you can get owned if you get the message across in a bad way.

hmm…on another note, how would mb battles look in that green?! lol :wink:

And were all those RWD/AWD cars driven on the track? So what FWD cars have you driven?

God damn you guys are fags. That Probe is a gay piece of shit, and I don’t even have to have a car to call it that. I can be so fucking broke, I don’t even have a bus pass, if I’m RIGHT, my comment stands.
I hate this bullshit attitude that people have. Don’t look at who’s saying it, look at the validity of the statement. Is the Probe a heap? Yes, LOL and move on. End of thread, Jesus.

No they weren’t driven on the track, I’ll be there this summer if all goes well.

I don’t want to get into a Gran Turismo discussion, and whether or not it’s lifelike and what have you, but I have a fair bit of experience with that, and can rank within the Top 100 in almost any car, on any track (time trial or drift). I play with a 6 speed Logitech G25. Say its not real, but Formula 1 drivers, D1 drivers, and road & track and the like drivers all play Gran Turismo for practice, and to learn a car/track before heading out for the real thing. Gran Turismo’s realism is a whole other discussion, I just wanted to point out that I do have some experience.

Any time I drive a FWD game in Gran Turismo, I just get frustrated and end the race. Of course thats not real life, and nothing replaces real track time. However, until this summer, I haven’t had the car or money to go to the track (was planning on going with my “ugly” Sil80 last year, until my insurance crapped out).

On the chance that you DON’T bash me for claiming to be good at Gran Turismo (blah blah its just a video game, I’ve already heard that), you can come on over and we can hit the track, in any car. Then, when we’re done, if you still want to bash me as a driving noob, I’m all for it.

My buddy who used to have an S13 with a CA now has an Integra, and kicks himself EVERRRYDAY. He will admit the Integra does pretty well, and his Integra is probably faster than my 240 in acceleration – but in terms of driving experience, he hates it. He had to sell his 240 for financial reasons, but now he’s looking for one again. He’s sick of the Integra.

To the guy that posted the Probe drag times, WHO CARES? I hate drag! I’m not going to sit here and tell you its gay, or some other immature shit, but I do not care about drag. I also don’t care ONLY about how fast my car accelerates. Sure my Kouki is slow as shit in a straight line, but I don’t care!

And ya, I’ve thought about powder coating the Battles in lime green or pink. Will probably keep them bronze for a year or 2 though.

Now I better put on my flamesuit. :smiley:

Exactly.

i believe there was already a thread where that young maroon s13 owner was ripping on hondas and fwd cars and he ended up crying when he was subjected to the flaming you’re getting. This thread needs to be locked, and that “rice” thread made by hacknick needs to be stickied so no more of these threads are made.

Agreed, but I’m not going to cry about it lol.

So right

If you think Gran Turismo is realistic, try Richard Burns Rally. It’s the most frustrating, and when you get better, one of the most rewarding experiences you can have with your G25. I have a DFP, and I’d rather just spend money on my REAL car now, rather than upgrade the wheel.

Wow, this thread had gone all over the place. I like.

Has anyone else been watching the Speed Challenge series? Last year the FWD Acura TSX DOMINATED the AWD Audi’s IN THE WET at Mosport. FWD is not a handicap like some of you think, its about weight distribution, suspension set up, tire choice.

BTCC is another good example, the rwd bmw’s are not as dominant nowadays as they were in the past, now they have the fwd vauxhauls and the fwd diesel citroen’s to contend with.

With that said, im all about rwd but respect the fwd/awd cars. :slight_smile:

Saw that dual-spoilered Sunflower in Guelph a week ago… How many km’s does that guy put on that thing?

So because people have different opinions on a car versus someone else, basically means that they’ll be called out?