i done f#©ked up my tranny

HAHAHA EXCELLENT

But anyway, I have done my fair share of dumb shit on my own, and taken responsibility for it. In this case though, given the fact that I am familiar with both the car and location, I can honestly say he is not in the wrong to seek a little compensation for it. Maybe not 100%, but some. There is no reason for those caps to be sticking up 2"

It’s not the same. YOU were being a fuck pulling into the parking lot, it has nothing to do with this kids situation.

This is more along the lines of someone bending a rim on a pot hole. “But I would have seen the pot hole because I’m Mr. Fucking perfect.”

Seriously, just stfu with your self-rightous garbage.

If you are driving around on huge rims with rubberbands for tires and you fuck up a rim its your own fault. If you lower your damn car and scrap it on something its your own damn fault.

OK

so if I had pulled in there with my new lambo, and scraped the shit out of it, it would have been my fault?

His car wanst excessively lowered. I have seen the car.

Seriously, where do you get this crap from?

You are probably correct in saying the ONLY way to bend a rim is if you have a 35 profile tire stretched on a 20 inch rim :roll:.

Talk about extremes.

Yes it would be. My car isnt lowered at all and there are parking lots where i will scrap my exhaust because it hangs a little low. So either it scraps or i try taking it at an angle so it doesnt.

He said you have to drive over it to get to the pump. So unless a decent number of cars are scrapping on it then its his fault for lowering his car and not paying attention.

If you drive a car with low ground clearence its your responsibility to pay attention to where you are driving and if you will clear something.

this whole thread is a bitch fest

You brought up if hitting a pot hole is your own fault or not. I said the only way it would be your own fault is if you had huge rims with thin tires that offer no protection to the rim. Since you are too stupid to figure it out that means if that is not the case then i dont think it is your own fault for fucking up a rim on a pothole.

quit bitching about it

lol quit bitching about my bitching

listen guys don’t hate on jeeves because he is a douchebag. hate on him because he is an enormous douchebag and doesn’t have anything better to do than to talk shit over a messageboard. it is a beautiful day and everyone should be out washing and driving their cars not arguing on my thread. the manager called me today and i have the district managers #. i’m gonna go take pics for my insurance so i guess the proof will be in the pudding. thanks to all the helpful posts and :2fingers: to most of the others.

wow i thought the topic said

I FUCKED A TRANNY!!!

I’m sad now…

lol

so if you drove over a railroad track and the same thing happens, would you expect the railroad to pay for it?

those things are in every gas station (as far as i know) and you should be smart enough to try and avoid them

as far as the pothole situation, that is the states responsibility to fix and is part of the reason we have to pay taxes, i would try to get someone to pay for a damaged rim because of a pothole. especially if its the states money.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/3/6917311015.jpg
maybe they should position them a little further from the pump. anyways i measured the height at 3-3.25".
http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/3/6917311030.jpg
and looks like it used to be painted red but the top is all scraped off from past vehicles so it only shows on the bottom of the sides. shit if i can get my deductible paid for why the hell shouldn’t i? anyone who willingly wants to give up 500 bucks when they might not have to is a moron.

in your defense that is a retarded spot for one, im used to seeing them off to the side

heh i broke two oil pans in my old jetta over those stupid things. They do stick up pretty high, but my oil pan was also 1.5" off the ground :bloated:

Well I’ll be darned and munching on my words. That is quite a retarded spot for one.

pay $500 to shut a retard like you up, or pay a few thousand to have their lawyers prove its your own fault. Gee what do you think they would do.
And it is surrounded by a concrete pad on a black top lot. Tell me again how you couldnt see that?

once again proving that you are synonymous with a vaginal cleaning device. is the manager of this place giving you reacharounds for each post you make?