I fucken hate taxes and I hate the government

I don’t care how justifed some people make taxes to be, I do believe in the fact that there has to be some money donated to the overall social cause that gets transmitted into the whole system and then back to the people, however I fucken hate modern day fucken governments.

I just got a nice 4000$ in taxes to pay this year. How beats me. It seems the more money I start making the more I get fucked over. Better to be a cheap mother fucker on welfare and get tax refunds and you’ll be better off than working your ass off hard and then be raped by the government.

Doesn’t look like I’ll be taking the 240 out this year. Fuck you government.

Gay fucken roads, gay fucken laws, gay marriage laws, shitty health system, the whole fucken works.

What country do you live in?

Have some children?

Hahaha man that sucks glad I’m a student, got a decent $1200 back, Cuba here I come!!! Lol

fucken

Uhm… ok!!! Rage much?

GOD DAMN

Fucken A cotton

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T3P6IpqNr4M/SDN1u_rk6EI/AAAAAAAAARw/nEMKyBIFC5I/s400/pepper_brooks.jpg

GOT DAM!

You sound like a teabagger in the making.

What do you do for a living?

If you hate the Gov’t so much why don’t you just move to Canada? :rimshot:

If you have to pay a lot of money in income tax at the end of the year you’re doing it wrong

^ROTFLMAO I am in Kanaduh.

And speaking of kids we do want kids heh… just no kids yet and taxes are not the reason we want kids that’s just fucked up.

It’s ridiculous the more I make the more I’m screwed over :-/ And I am not playing it crooked cuz i dont want to get screwed over in the long run either.

I’ve had tax refunds but nothing major few years back… but last two years are ridiculous…

Funny thing is if I try to do other stuff on the side to make more money, if I do it legit I’ll probably be screwed over even more. Funny how all that works.

What I need to do is get a job in UAE or Saudi then I don’t have to pay taxes at all lol. Problem is getting a job there. Competition is pretty high as they look for senior ppl mostly. My dad wouldn’t have a prob but he is comfortable in his job as is. I am in IT although my secondary career and major is actually media but I’ve decided to just stick to IT as it was easy fast money and I’ve got the skills.

Either way I’m pretty screwed :slight_smile:

I was going to say, he is Canadian, lol.

actually if you want to remain a US resident you have to claim anything over $82,000 you make for taxes

Fucking n00bs. Read what section this post was made in :ham:

If I was making that amount of money tax free I’d say fuck that residentship. Plus I’m Canadian. I’d move there permanently summer all year long no shitty winters or salts. Problem is they are restrictive on citizenship. Oh well.

If I was making that amount of money tax free I’d say fuck that residentship. Plus I’m Canadian. I’d move there permanently summer all year long no shitty winters or salts. Problem is they are restrictive on citizenship. Oh well.

Tell us how you really feel.

I got $900 in taxes :slight_smile: