i hate gm built cars

sorry man, bmw has shit on gm as far as performance. not saying the m3 isnt a good car, but its a pretty package with not much to deliver. I considered buying a used M3 for a daily driver, but found more bang for the buck in the GTO. Drive one, you’ll see… and calling it a run of the mill, GM surely tells me you have no clue wtf youre talking about, and are easily brainwashed by BMW marketing

and not saying I’m the end all to driving, because I still have my fair share to learn on a road course, but numbers in my sig arent to bad for an amateur

So until you’ve driven both with decent distance, thats when you can make a valid opinion on the subject. From how you speak it tells me you drove the M3 a lot, and GTO little to none. I’ve driven both, I bought one for a certain reason. I could afford either.

I know the reason why an M3 has a $20,000 price tag higher than a Goat. They were options I did not need.

and dont give me that BMW > * bullshit. They have more than their fair share of issues