i hate gm built cars

look it up, I couldn’t find it

Rahall in wexford has a RS6

http://www.bobbyrahal.com/used_vehicle_details.htm?vehicleId=207d50bc4046381e00e59e407891d317

why would i? i don’t care for misguiding charts and information.

i’m not sure why exactly you posted that chart??? iguess to make a point about annual costs on new cars being cheaper?? could that have something to do with markup on imported car parts? or the fact that (from my experience) my german dealer uses synthetic VW made 5w30 oil @4.00+ a qt and my moms chrystler garage pours in whatever 5w30 @ .83 cents a qt?

or is it the fact that the chart clearly says DEALERSHIP… and everyone knows that anyone will do maintenance and oil changes on a chevy or ford, but most (more then 1/2) shops turn away some foriegn cars because they don’t want to work on them or cant? maybe that’s why more people use dealers when they have european or ‘asian’ cars?

that chart is stupid.

only reading about the first 5 posts i’m gonna put in my 2 cents. I’m driving 20 yr old GM cars around. If you do normal maintenance you won’t get hit with a big bill all at once. I could get about 5 alterantors for my cutlass for about the price of one for an accord. and so on and so forth…its cheaper to fix american cars.

audi are scrap,i towed two in one day!:kekegay:

:bow: that’s because you are THE MAN!!!

who in their right mind would own two???

:idb:

i hate working on german cars but i still do anyways. everytime i touch one i lose my ass. VW/audi are the worst to work on out of most cars produced in my experience.

this is why it’s probably hard to find 3rd party garages to do the maintenance and fixes listed, pushing people to go back to the dealer, as in blues awesome little chart… huh?

ball out of control

:squirt:

you would

garbage

lawlz. fo rill. total bs

auto :frowning:

x2

it’s cheaper per fix but how many more times do american cars break over imports?

worse than a Mazda 6?

american car warranties only go three years :kekegay:

not all
some are longer i know caddys was 5yr/50k (something like that) i think its bigger for 2007 models

warrenty talk
made me think of this

"But why do they put a
guarantee on the box then?

'Cause they know all they sold
you was a guaranteed piece of shit.

That’s all it is, isn’t it? Hey, if
you want me to take a dump in a box

and mark it “guaranteed”, i will.
I got spare time."

& second…not sure on the others but your suzuki is 100000/7yr powertrain warrenty…not bumper to bumper…the bumper to bumper is only 3yr/36K
my wife had the same on her suzuki…

powertrain ain’t nothing…rarely is there a “powertrain” related problem.

courtesy extended my bumper to bumper to match my powertrain when i bought my car :dunno:

well thats them…not suzuki.

my aunt got a reno & the dealer gave her free tires for the life of the car.
dealer incentives to reel in buyers

i was driving my SS over the weekend and random screws and washers fell out from underneath the dash onto my legs and floor. i have no fucking clue where they go…lol. GM quality at its finest

So is an extended warranty policy a lot cheaper for a higher reliability vehicle (e.g., Toyota, Honda) than an equivalently priced American car?

If not, then that’s something I want to bring up to the dealer if they give me the “almighty Honda” attitude (like those a-holes at Dean did when I shopped for my m-in-law’s cars).

i don’t think reliablitly is as big of an issue with cars anymore
honestly car manufacturers have to keep up with quality of cars competeting with each other. i remember being little where a car had 100k it was ready to go to the crusher. now that seems AVG. and it still has lot of useful life left. biggest thing is maintenance. if upkeep is taken care of a car will last. my truck is 30 yrs old and i drive it daily and tow with it all the time. if maintained most vehicles will last as long as you want them too.

BAM!!! ur sooo right. powertrain problems for the most part are result of abuse.

i think its funny that i just put this up as a to vent my anger of having to put another 100 dollars in to this car in the last month and this has gotten so off topic

i posted it as more of the fact that i got woken up at 530 am on my supposed day off and then had the fun of putting a starter in the car

in all seriousness gm is the only american car company i would buy anything from lol:mullet: