i have to poop

[quote=“Schema,post:16,topic:28927"”]

If you’re taking a 3 min shit you have issues. Read the back of shampoo or something. Man law says 20 min minimum, even if you’ve been done for the past 15.

[/quote]

Amen. When else can you read the current West Marine catalog, or play Luxor on your phone?

If you’re taking a 3 min shit you have issues. Read the back of shampoo or something. Man law says 20 min minimum, even if you’ve been done for the past 15.

[/quote]

You enjoy the smell of your own feces and the feeling of a cakey asshole, don’t you…

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:22,topic:28927"”]

You enjoy the smell of your own feces and the feeling of a cakey asshole, don’t you…

[/quote]

Touche.

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:22,topic:28927"”]

[/quote]

Now that made me laugh. You should never sit on the toilet long enough for your dump to harden on the escape chute.

lol @ this thread.

seriously though, im always on there for at least 15 mins. at work its usually 20-25-30, depending on how craptacular the day is going. no pun intended. and i get pissed if theres no newspaper in the bathroom… OR if there is one, but its on the floor and someone misfired onto it. seriously, do u piss and miss the toilet from a foot away??

the home bathroom is stocked full with maxim, fhm, stuff, etc. the essentials.

:lol: Between this and the No Fat Chicks thread, this has been the most quality day NYSpeed OT has had in a while.

+1 for power preaching. I’d rather spend my “me time” polishing the bishop than pinching a loaf.

this thread is fucking histerical. absolute gold!!!

(PS. Blumpkin…best of both worlds)

Im a power shitter. 60 seconds or less.

Usually 10-15 seconds of rocket shit and then the rest is cleaning the firing hole and washing my hands.

In and out in less than 2 minutes.

Rocket shit for life

[quote=“SHOtime,post:27,topic:28927"”]

(PS. Blumpkin…best of both worlds)

[/quote]

Never had the pleasure…oh well.

My wife doesn’t understand why poop humor is so damn hilarious.

[/quote]

Truth. 90% of all my reading is done on the throne.

+1

I remember after my third helping of free tacos @ UB freshman orientation my GI tract was not in a good place. I stumbled upon a girl’s bathroom in Red jacket just in time. I was convinced it was empty. It wasn’t. Man that was fucking awkward.

this thread makes me hungry for an el ninooooooooooooooo

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:15,topic:28927"”]

Kory is that you? :lol:

[/quote]

you got it man

Reading material or a cell phone game is key for a good deuce, but jesus dont read an errant newspaper that you found in the stall. Its going to be covered in everyone elses shit, ball sweat, and piss.

sometimes i get really hot so i have to get naked to shit…it really helps everything flow nicely. i think everyone should try it and get back to me!!!

:smiley:

[quote=“KraZy K,post:34,topic:28927"”]

you got it man

[/quote]

haha rock the fugg on :headbang:

[quote=“BikerFry,post:26,topic:28927"”]

+1 for power preaching. I’d rather spend my “me time” polishing the bishop than pinching a loaf.

[/quote]

[quote=“KraZy K,post:36,topic:28927"”]

sometimes i get really hot so i have to get naked to shit…it really helps everything flow nicely. i think everyone should try it and get back to me!!!

:smiley:

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA

rofl kory

[quote=“Z man,post:32,topic:28927"”]

I remember after my third helping of free tacos @ UB freshman orientation my GI tract was not in a good place. I stumbled upon a girl’s bathroom in Red jacket just in time. I was convinced it was empty. It wasn’t. Man that was fucking awkward.

[/quote]

o man. i lol’ed heartily at this