I have to tell someone this before i blow up...

Lmao that rear end still has not broke?

not yet, we’re working on, got until 11/2010 :lol

Just let smoking drive it. He apparently slays stock gm rear ends

pops has AAA like sully. so ill let im ruin it. ill just get it clicking.

Got some drag radials to throw on it

got some?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2669/3774440713_1f74e5a08a.jpg

See drag radials do break shit

I know exactly what you are talking about… My father is the same way with his stuff too. I borrowed his truck a few months ago to pickup my exhaust from my buddies house and my father flipped because he noticed a very light scratch that was maybe an inch long in the bed of the truck.

My Fathers retirement lasted about a month, then he decided he was going to do lots of jet setting in the form of consultant work. He say’s he loves it. I’m convinced its so he can get on a plane every 2 weeks without having my Mother tag along.

My dads pretty chill. Instead of paying DMV for BS charges to put my car on the road sooner, he let me take his dd for about a month. He also lets me take is Benz whenever I want.

:rofl same here(well he doesn’t have a GTO, but he doesn’t give a SHIT)…however, I would get my ass beat if I wreck anything of his that is nice.

Joey, judging by the way you drove that Grand Prix to GPNY it’s a damn good thing your dad doesn’t care. :lol

:rofl yeahhhhhh, I crashed it over the winter and even then he didn’t really seem to care the next day. Anyone who’s ever met him can say he’s a real chill guy.

Because he’s usually reaming you over something… which is very relaxing. :lol

Wait, wat
:lol

You should have went for a joy ride with it. Return and raise the front end with a brick on the throttle in reverse to remove the miles from the odometer. While wheels are spinning, have an emotional breakdown about how he loves the car more than you. Kick the front bumper out of sissy anger until you knock the car off it’s mount and the car peels out in reverse, smashing through the glass wall of your raised showroom garage. Stare blankly at the car while it lays wrecked in the overgrowth of the gully below.

:rofl that movie is def a classic

Dude… if u dont ask, he cant tell u no… so just do it and deal with it later… thats what i learned growing up.

Altimas are SICKKKKKKKKK

+1 altimas are just a small step below a ferrari in my book.