I just dont understand this "view" on nitrous...

Pete ran him last night and I guess he was STILL making excuses to pete about our runs lollll

now its just getting hilarious

Make exscuses back. Tell him your clutch was slipping or some shit. Make it sound like your car was underperforming.

lol. I wasnt on full tilt anyways. I actually did blow through my clutch on my test spray run. I thought for sure it wouldnt hold after that. I also delayed my nitrous controller and short shifted every gear.

cough triple disk cough

tilton quad carbon. its rated for like 1950 lb/ft. i think its enough

:rofl

Holy shit. :rofl

Yea and $6K later.

Nitrous is gay.

so is richard simmons

youtu.be/CTxkxG3DF4k&

“this one’s wet” :rofl

To answer your question, some view nitrous as the “cheap” way out. Like wearing false gold.
Personally, I don’t use it, but I love the stuff. Keeps people on their toes… Its takes work to make a nitrous car efficient too.

i hate spray persoanlly. lol i call it “Dirty Horsepower” but thats me. its a power adder and the rout people choose to go. as u said drewige ppl choose blowers or turbzz, people can also choose n0 as you boys do. thier is no issue. but when running “rice rice ricers” with anything bigger then a 4cyl, esp a 8cyl, power adder or not, u will ALWAYS get shit. u will always get the “well you have 4 more cylinders and ______ # of cubes more then i do” its always guna be bullshit

lol wat

fixed good buddy

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q269/tonyc518/ricervsv8.jpg

:rofl thats awesome^

By far the best answer in the thread :thumbup

this^

they always need an excuse for why they lost. Same thing when you run them from a dig, they complain that they have no traction or this that and the other thing. It’s just the ricers getting pissy that the domestic guys almost always beat up on em.