I just dont understand this "view" on nitrous...

maybe they dont like it because its easy and cheap they think , but to do it right its takes tunes and window switches and know how .

Id just hate to race you off nawws and then win and race with you with nawws and i lose , that would piss me off.

If i lose to a ricer ., which i never do since im the best i say you have less weight so thats why i lost.

fuckin ricers

look at the videos from friday night between me and Death. He walked me motor/motor then I sprayed a 100 shot and put a whopping on em.

its just the way my car is set up. I could get alot more power all motor if I added in the timing I took away for the nitrous, but I chose to have it slower all motor and haul ass on the bottle and be SAFER spraying.

good post.

Even though I don’t have a V8 Im sure glad I dont have a 4 banger. God, I’d hate to stoop that low. :lol

psshhhh aren’t you shifts biggest ricer? :ohnoes

It’s all about getting the best bang for your buck when it comes to adding horsepower.

and the power to the ground…

I didnt add 1hp to my car from last year. I actually lost 20 give or take from the 12 bolt. I smartened up and realized I needed to get it to the ground if I wanted to be faster…so far, its working.

Better tires and lca relocation brackets ?

Yea, and I think it’s funny when 99% of domestic owners call any imported vehicle a “ricer” car. :rofl

[not talking about smokin] Just a general statement.

haha yea that will never change though!

Rice knows no market. I’ve seen plenty of domestic rice on the streets as well as the typical imported abominations. I guess it comes down to personal preference.

lol…kid was on race fuel also. drew why dont you go back and bitch to him that he was on RACE GAS. you were on PUMP. you each had a power adder. he was LIGHTER. it seems to me like he had the advantage the whole time…and still lost. he shouldnt bitch when in reality he had everything going for him…except for a win lmao

run what u brung…plain and simple. no excuses. he brought his shit, you brought yours. end of story

Story is, everyone has an excuse when they lose, as there is always something that can be talked about after the run, thats just the way it is. The difference is/can be stating your case, and shaking the persons hand and saying good run like a normal person, or being a fag and listing things over and over and getting butthurt. When I ran at the spot, if I didnt hook or something, Id come back to the lot, shake the dudes hand and say I spun a little, but good race, ya got me. After that ya either take the loss and tweak your shit so its on par, or you ask for another run sometime. Easy as that.

honeslty i thought like that until i saw nicks s4 run , that changed me

cant wait to hear your stories after we run lol

• REP

Most people like myself were pissed at K20 for saying “I will run you off bottle” and as soon as you got a fender on him he would give it the hit. I don’t care if you run it, its when people hide it and or lie about using it. Hidden would be the only way I would run N2O so I cant blame anyone. LoL