I just dont understand this "view" on nitrous...

Driving turbos make you loose!? The GF must never drive my Evo then.

never trust a no2 car lolol

I can’t afford the fuel pump I would need to run N2O and E85. Makes me sad. LS1 loves the 150 boot.

there is a lot of truth in that statement, if you know what your doing you can make a nitrous very sneaky.

When I ran no hood, people were asking me where my kit was/went :lol. Very easy to make an install look OEM :ninja

see why i call nitrous Dirty Horsepower…

Not really. You can lie about how much boost youre running just as much as you can about how much youre spraying. If youre sneaky, it doesnt matter what you have lol.

lol hense why ill be all motor for quiet sometime. no excuses their. unless you have alot of n/a power and ur good at sandbaggin

so adam…u always guna run n0?

You could lie about about much compression, cubes, cam etc doofy! :lol

And yes, yes I iz.

true but as can a n0 car, and for that matter so can a boosted car ecen tho 9.0:1 is nothing to brag about lol besides every1 loves telling thier whp which is hard not to do

277, come at me bro! :rofl

lol plus a 150+ and a 4k stall, and 2900lbs lolol

358 -100shot- 4.5k converter- come at me richart

from a dig, i may get you for a few 100 feet cause u still may not hook. 323whp, ill hook!!!

if i dont hook after the new susp and rear in the car im fucking done with the god damn pile of shit lolol

Rich, just noticed your fucking sig. :rofl OMG dude, youre dead to me :lol

ohhhhhhhhhhhh shit

:sHa_hehe:ive been sooo bent u didnt notice untill now hahahahahahahahha

:hug

You turd :lol

no. whole rear end. Moser 12 bolt w/ 4.11’s, MT 305 drag radials, dialed in my rear shocks softer, Had mike make me adjustable lower control arms and panhard bar etc…

My 10 bolt relocation brackets didnt work on the 12 bolt so I dont have them on right now and my lower control arms are sitting at the wrong pitch since I am lowered. I am having a bad vibration and trouble getting the pinion angle I want and I think its because I need lca relocations. Spohn sells weld on ones I am going to order this week.