I just dont understand this "view" on nitrous...

:thumbup good idea i thought u would eventually need them

[quote=94Gt5.0;797881]You could lie about about much compression, cubes, cam etc doofy! :lol

Yes thats nothing new. One good example is chevy guys running 406s and saying it’s just a cammed 350. They look almost identical and there is only 1 good way to tell the blocks apart and you have to look close. When it comes down to it there really isn’t any great way to know exactly what your up against until you see how many lengths you win or lose by.

exactly why I love being the underdog! On paper all the odds are against me, but he got SSmokkeeddd!

up untill the winter , only a handfull new what size my motor was .

I don’t understand why you continue to give a shit about other people’s idiotic opinions when it comes to your car. :rofl

on sale

he has best answer

More rep for horrible spelling!

No. That’s what he meant. Rich is all NA and he is as tight as a nun

Textralia exo-skel works pretty good but $$$. I ebayed one out of an ex-friends GTO and it sold cheap but needed a rebuild. It took some insane abuse with M/T Drag Radials and around 500+rwhp/tq in a heavy GTO.

Nitrous/Turbo/Supercharger all the same…no matter what happens they will pull the “it’s a 4cyl” crap.

That used to happen around here all the time. And then when I or anyone else ran fast with a 302 it automatically had to have work done to it LOL. I ran 11’s back in '01 in a 91 GT with a stock bottom end and even stock cam with a Kenne Bell and someone started a rumor it had nitrous too LMAO. The fastest GM around here years ago was my friends 82 Camaro with a 355 he built. High 10’s NA and he had even the GM guys crying foul LOL. I will see if he has vids it was a nasty car.

nice to know. On a 150 shot im over 600rwtq tho. My clutch now is rated for 500hp/500tq

It had lighter than stock pedal feel or at least the same but would take a huge beating.

This car has one, somewhere there is a vid of a Vette with 800rwhp launching and pulling 1.4x 60fts with one.

no shit. My clutch has a brutal feeling. My car is the first standard car I have ever owned or driven. I bought it with this clutch in it and after having the car atlmost 2 years, I just recently got it figured out for the most part.

Try having a cable clutch, lol. Twin disk are the way to go if you can afford it, try driving a car with one if you can find someone. There may be better options now than that one even. I am not sure. But I could powershift the crap out of that GTO with the Textralia.