i know another one..lol

Don’t worry about the gaps for now, Check your timing?

DID you put the timing belt on yourself?

If you have spark and fuel then the only problem is either firing order or timing.

i didnt change the timing belt…i know i know…but i did check it and it was correct

Tell me what you firing order is?

i know the motor is fine it drove to the spot and i took it out and you took it then…there is something not right

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:23,topic:35728"”]

Tell me what you firing order is?

[/quote]

umm cylinder one is the bottom left on the dizzy and it goes clockwise from there?

^ no

Is your ef an SI? if not did you convert the dual point to multipoint injection?
http://aycu36.webshots.com/image/21955/2005134582207068912_rs.jpg

lol what is it then… im using a haynes manual

si or no?

ohhhhh i see what i did…fuck me…its not an SI but it was converted before i bought the shell. the car previously had a B16 swap in it and i am using the B16 harness.

It should work with a B16 harness,

yeah i have everything hooked up. i bought a obd-1 conversion harness…i know everything is working…the ecu is throwing a CEL for the coolant temp sensor because its not hooked up.

is it running now?

i dunno…i have to wait until midnight when i get home from work :frowning:

okay update…the firing order is now correct. It fired for a split second but then died. now it wont fire at all. anyone have any ideas?

starting fluid

thats how it started the only time lol…does anyone know the exact grounding spot on the transmission? i’m pulling an all nighter hopfully getting this thing going and driveable

if it turned over, and started up a bit, then its probably not that. Vaccum maybe?

possibly…but it started only when i sprayed wd-40 in it and then it died…

i dont think its getting gas …

the plugs reek of gas.