I LOVE IT!

God Damn thats sweet to read!

Lol, she tried to sneak a quickie.

Been posted though.

Damn it, always a day late

Like I said in the other thread.

Pay backs a bitch.

there just using her to set an example, to show citizens its not about picking on imports and that even police will be charged.
i bet she’s the butch broad in the station that nobody likes which is the only reason she’s gettn fukd like this.
they get rid of the annoying “hear me roar” broad and get to set an example and stop all the “enthusiast” whining
everyday i see cops turning on there light just to sneak thru a red cuz there in a hurry to there lunch break, or rippin it without there lights on. i say its time ordinary people start pullin these fuks over and takin down there badge numbers and names and reporting them to the proper authority (not the local police station so the report can get “lost”).
im just really gettn sick of these cops. they take a 2 year course, pass a test, get handed a gun and a badge and think they own the streets. they seem to forget that the laws that are in place apply ESPECIALLY to them.
in my opinion, cops are just heavy’s for the biggest gang around. the government…

… think about it

/end rant

True say…