I thought PA was bad on tickets.

Virginia has nothing on us.

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/virginians-face-3000-traffic-ticket/20070701103509990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Holy christ! That sucks, haha.

Note to self: Do NOT speed going to Virginia Beach.

Well at least it only applys to Virgina residents only. So speed away out of state speeders!

Oh wow. I’d be broke in a heart beat.

wow that sucks

on the f bucket boards i am on i hear the VA guys crying all time…

i guess if you live in va its time to get a PO box out of state

sucks for them…just don’t get caught:burnout:

Easy: Don’t drive drunk or go 20+ over the speed limit. Things you probably shouldn’t do anyway.

Anyone ever hear of the crime fitting the punishment?

This is a blatent circumventing of the VA residents’ constitutional rights in order for the state to raise money. They should all be ejected from office for voting this BS and illegal law into the officers’ repetoire of ticket writing. It’s f*cking outrageous and it makes me angry.

No doubt about that!

eeehhhh…hmm, I don’t know about that one…

That is rediculous, and I find it hard to believe that they have no other avenues to raise DOT funds.

Maybe this is what Pittsburgh needs to pull out of our near bankruptcy. The state wouldn’t get my money.

Good…slow the assholes down…make the road a little safer

haha…did anyone read any of the stuff below (laws starting July 1st)

Drunken Driving: Wyoming bans open containers in vehicles. South Dakota expands a program that requires repeat drunken drivers to check in at jails twice daily for breath testing. Supporters say it reduces jail costs and allows people to continue working, support their families and stay sober.

Minimum Wage: Illinois, Michigan and Pennsylvania were among the states that raised their minimum wage.

Medical Marijuana: New Mexico legalized the medical use of marijuana. Rhode Island made permanent its medical marijuana program, which was to expire June 30. Vermont expanded the use of medical marijuana from only those with terminal diseases to those with some chronic diseases, too.

Kilmer, I read that stuff. It’s amazing how far behind the wild west is on some stuff and how far ahead Vermont is on some things, isn’t it?

http://www.kptv.com/news/13601037/detail.html

Move to Oregon. Lap dances are protected by their state constitution.

no

at least VA only raises the price for doing something illegal instead of PA who just says fuck it and raises taxes across the board, even for people obeying the law.

I like the law. I also know that if I was a VA resident, I would not be speeding.

I also thing DUI should be mandatory loss of license for 3 years on first offence and 2nd offence is loss of license forever. If you want to fix a problem, make it so people will actually think about it instead of getting 23457 chances and a slap on the wrist

I respectfully disagree with the theory that “they need money so tax speeders”, but you’re probably right on DUI. But people still drive without license.