i want to scream...

Onyx + camera = never seen him without it.

so i ordered a crank pulley direct from unorthodox…he told me they produce 26hp TO THE WHEELS i said sir thats the most unbelievable thing i have ever heard…he said no really we only measure hp to the wheels and it was 26 on NA and over 30 on the TTs…check out website or ask some guys on some forums…i still dont believe him…but next months dyno day will tell i guess

true…

i doubt 26 hp at teh wheels…prolly 15 with the whole pulley set…

i know on maximas is only like 5hp gain at the wheels…but hey its a totally different motor so u never know

yea i said…but im just getting the crank pulley…ehs like yea.that pulley 26 whp…i dont believe him for a second…just thought it was amusing

i have the UR underdrive pully, you believe what the seller tells you…i’ll believe what other zx owners with it say…10 to 15 wheel…given that you have other basics done like ecu and jwt pop charger

haha thats the funniest thing i’ve ever read

its probably the most comical statement in the history of the internet

:funny:

not

:biglol: so get this…it probably shouldnt be funny, but im at the point where…i dont care its getting funny.

so my pulley came in yesterday…i dropped it off…the car was allll ready this morning…eric with the hot 300TT took me over there to pick it up and it drove great…was so nice to actually drive a car after a week of driving a Saturn VUE and a '70 MGB…
an hour or so later im going to school…all excited…im ready to get off the 290 at millersport…shift into 4th…the clutch pedal never comes back out…its stuck to the floor…i manage to pull it out with my toe…but whenever i touch it, it sucks back into the floor= its absolutly useless…i had enough speed to get off the highway and pull it into a parking lot on millersport luckily…

they did the seal to the rear main when they did the and they gayed something up putting the transmission and clutch bullshit backtogether…in the parking lot on millers port there was the giant-est puddle of brakefluid from the clutch and i looked and the thing was empty…turns outthe slave cylinder or whatever it is is fucked…they are paying for everything but it is still gay that i have to drive the saturn til friday.,…ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*edit: on top of that gayness…the first time i left from there today i turned around 100 yards later because my speedometer never moved…forgot to wire that bitch back up…

dude shadiest shop ive ever seen please after this never subject your Z to their handy work again

?

and sorry to hear…who did the work again?

note to self…dont go there…

oh and by the way…welcome to the world of owning a “reliable” nissan Z :slight_smile:

90NAZ…i meant the clutchfluid…like reeeeeally thin oil…he said its actually brakefluid that is used…there was none of it left it poured out when the rod and ball broke off for the slave cylinder

NEVER take your car to that shop again. PERIOD. Those guys are RETARDED and once I get the chance, I’ll post the vid of us talking to that mechanic… :rolljerk:

i cant wait for this vid

:gotme:
i dono…bad luck…they are the nicest guys but maybe cant work on such a high performance car of this caliber (ahem)…i jsut want my car back

the thing that shocked me was the cars that were waiting for work there…there was an amg benz, porshce 911, audi s4…i just hope those people dont get the same treatment for their cars that you did

yea i dont know…they were nice cars …love the blue s4…paul the other guy that works there is actually good and says he is nitrous1 or something like that on ubrf and on here…hes a cool dude…hopefully this fiasco is over with soon and i can get back to stalking the streets (ahem)

What shop?

i kind of dont want to publically post it…i dont really wish them any less business…because they ARE nice dudes…they just must have not been able to work on my car or something crazy like that, because everyone tells me they are great…and judging by the cars they work on, they know theyre stuff…but i personally will probably never go to them again after this is straightened out…I’m gonna PM u if u are just curious

They fuck up, they fuck up, everyone fucks up, but you gotta hear both sides…