IC: Tail of the Dragon Cruise?

hey gents,

a few of us are looking at a tail of the dragon run early this year… something like April.

Josh goes down there once a month anyways and a couple colleagues of mine and I need to head down there too so we can piggy back it all together.

who here is seriously interested?

Weekend I’m assuming? If so count me in.

end of April? Done school April 20th. id be down to bring the bike.

actually i was thinking overlapping into the week but i forgot that some people have to work for a living :slight_smile:

it’s all negotiable at this point.

for additional themery i was thinking we should find a few stops from diners, drive-ins and dives or something of the sort.

maybe a ‘dress like a douchebag, act like a gentleman’ theme too :wink: perfect weather for scarves and driving gloves.

ill need to borrow some socks, fancy watches and those bad ass gloves you got ahahahah

I’d be down to go.

Do this every year and it’s amazing. If you haven’t been you need to go.

If you want lodging close to the Dragon look at Fontana Village. They have some pretty nice cabins and are 5-10 minutes (of awesome roads) from the Dragon/Skyway/etc. Cram a bunch of people into the cabin and party after driving the crap out of your car.

Been wanting to do this for years… Definitely interested.

I’d definitely go, keep me posted.

Possibly in, depending on other travel plans and when this trip actually falls.

Can we use this as qualifying for the trip north?

Definitely worth the drive. I’ve done it a few times now.
It’s something everyone should experience at least once in their life.

OMG Look a chance to drive your car. No, not interested in driving your car. Oh cool we will rename the site NYParked for you.

Why such little interest here?

I assume everyone is too wrapped up in gun related threads or sumpfin :wink:

if I wasn’t already planning a trip for a (silly) focus-related event in central ohio the 26-28th I’d be down…this summer is already shaping up to be crammed full of car/motorcycle activities…I’ve already got a major event planned for april, may, june, and july. LOL

When will there be planning for a spring BBQ??? :smiley:

i was fine with a half dozen people because we’ll probably pull some new people through other means.

when we set hard dates and push it through FB i am sure we’ll pick up some more peoples.

Sounds like a fun time for sure

depending on details im in

my life is so ad-lib that I can never commit months ahead to things like this but Im interested. Fun potential is very high.

So, Paul B…you have a Speed 3? Cool. Cool. Another gent on know from the island also has a speed. If you’re interested, a bunch of other mazda guys are getting together on the tenth. Check out Mazdaspeedforums.org, also. Good site for Mazda enthusiasts.