Ideas on legally "hiding" my car!

i know a guy that in a divorce ran out to the barn and completely disassembled his 442 W30 and laid the peices all over the barn so they couldnt come and take it.

store it in my 4 car garage in the middle of nowhere?

houses can be stolen :slight_smile:

no really: http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?_r=1&res=9D01E2DE1439E533A25757C0A9609C94649FD7CF&oref=slogin

Nice!

Props on reporting her for insurance fraud. The more shit you can get her on, the better chances of you keeping all your shit are.

I’d figure out a way to blow in the coke dealer too.

kill her.

putting a hit on her is cheaper than a divorce + you keep everything.

i have two friends that just went through this… both would have saved money by having the bitch killed.

this thread is riddled with bad advice.

fucking ask an attorney not the morons on nyspeed

You just called yourself a moron, how does it feel?

makes me feel dirty :nono:

You are the moron too, :noob:!!!

haha but seriously, coming on here to bitch and gripe is OK, but coming on here for advice from a bunch of knumbskulls may not be too wise. lol.

good luck

“Hmm, I need important legal advice. I will go post a message on NYSpeed.”

“U shood sell you’re car to me for a dolar and stick yur dick in her freinds ass and post pix.”

:retard:

Like worked on a car dirty or you dont want to talk about it dirty?

Well we do sit on NYSPEED all day so maybe we are all morons…no way we fucking rule.

FRY nobody wants your adult logic in here go away.

Can we get pics of this skank? That’d help.

logicz fer fgtz

Oh now come on, some of us had pretty logical ideas.

Nope.:zong:

Yea contracting a hit does seem like the proper thing to do.

So that means a lawyer or ADR would be a bad idea?? I guess this site really is full of idiots.

No. Yes.

If you really think he was being serious then i vote you leader of the pack.:cry:

Not really. Him and I just play nice with each other on this site.