Ideas on legally "hiding" my car!

word. Should a had her sign the pre nup. There is no way that id ever let her take half my house(s).

did u acquire the car before or after you were married?

if the car was acquired before the marriage then it is not a marrital asset and therefore she has no rights to it

Get the paper work from the DMV and have it signed and dated all for before the cheating accured. Title included. Tell the judge the money went to her overly excessive spending habit of your money. :tup:

2 words pre-nup
Or is that one word.
Or is it 2 abbreviations.

Either way, thats really the only way to go in a country who’s divorce rate is 50%

Its a 93 Mustang Cobra( fox body) she knows what i paid for it shes retarded and dunno if she knows its worth now. I think im gonna gift it to my dad or sell it to him for $100 If she wants half then ill give the bitch a bag of pennies worth the $50. YES I HAVE A LAWYER. the bitch didnt wanna settle the property agreement papers that she originally said shed sign. She sat on it and thought about it probably with the rest of her degenerate family members and her total fuckin loser of a boyfriend-who BTW sells drugs- coke mostly. and just recently got his 3rd DWI, wanna hear another good one, i hear from a reliable source that the dirty little pig is preggers with his kid! LOL. FUCK HER LIFE!! so you know goddamned well im gonna make a dirty pig outta her by sittin on any papers i get from her lawyers for ATLEAST 9 months! In NYS the courts dont aknowledge infidelity in awarding property- IT IS grounds for divorce but has no weight in court. IF i took it to trial and spent a ton of cash then maybe i could use it. BUt i would end up spending a ton of cash and so would she and that would be dumb because it would wipe out most of the money we would get by selling our assets. I already cleared my stocks ish, and spent it on paying bills, sold my Jimmy, puttin my Jeep in my sisters name( was originally hers) and now i gotta “lose” the stang.( which i think ive come up with a good way to move.) Its just the house thats gonna screw me, My dad GAVE ME the house, right after we got married, it was deeded in my name for almost two years till we decided to take out a HELOC( loan) thus having to transfer ownership into both our names. My dad owned this house since 1980(although he rented it out till i got it in 2001) so the thing has been in the family since then, My granparents lived here from 80-91, my grandfather died in this house, The stank twat knows the house means alittle something to us and shes just dirty S buffalo trash tryin to take it. even though shes slept with as many guys as Newman has while weve been married!! Dirty fuckin pig-i hope her kids has a third fuckin eye and its lazy!

it is blown up, the engine and tranny are in my garage :lol:

gl. lawyer… do it. do it

LOL word. I gotta get there and pick that shit up asap, sorry bout the hassle. well on the bright side if i have to sell the house ill have money to make this cobra go fast-er.

no prob

You mean you’ll have money to pay the divorce lawyer that you need to hire before you get screwed even more :ham:

after the property agreement is settled im gonna just file for seperation and take my sweet ass time. The property is the only thing im fighting for. after that the bitch can sit and spin, im gonna make her bastard child ashamed of her mother when its old enough.

this bitch needs a swift cunt punt.

right now she needs a push down some stairs.
OOH another funnay. The dumb bitch reported a car accident/hit and run bout a month ago. The funny thing is i did the damage to the car myself IN AUGUST! so she got a check for 1500 from insurance. Thats Fraud. YOUR GODDAMNED RIGHT I BLEW HER IN!!! Cant wait to hear what happens!

We interrupt this thread to give you a subliminal message from the Chicago Tribune…

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/northwest/chi-peterson_20dec20,1,6841348.story

:rofl:

If you know the bum shes with sells coke Set him up or at LEAST put together a info booklet for the cops.

lol. newmans a homo.

I thought that if the spouse was cheating then you don’t have to give them shit? :gotme: different states have different laws though.

Get a few polaks from cheektavegas to whack her for cheap, problem solved, her crackdealing bf crossed a line and got her killed

problem solved

J/K!!!

After all the courts and shit is over can you please post up her information?

I feel like blah that none of us can help out a fellow ny-speeder

seriously, fuck this “how do i make my car disappear?” bullshit. new thread idea for you: how do i make my soon to be ex-wife disappear?