If you guys hated me for putting HIDs in anything check this out

LOL Ilya you srsly have no idea…

Gatville had some fucking ridiculous shit out of a vampire movie going on… the whole front of that car was ridiculously bright offroad lights

Practicaly lit up the whole thruway for about 100 ft in front of him

:rofl :rofl truth right there

I wish I had HID’s but I heard you cant get them for low/high. True/False?

You can get the bixenon ones or the ones that I keep in stock which have a HID low beam and a halogen high beam on the same bulb base. So to answer your question, I do have them either way.

My bad…I didn’t realize who Shady was talking about since I was just skimming.

But yeah, it is quite funny when you light someone up in such a way that it freaks them out. lol. Been there done that haha.

hey, jay, what kinds of solutions do you have to knock down the obnoxiousness?

He sells sunglasses as well, word is he recently recruited a young sales exec who dubs himself “Kramasta Flex”… Here’s his pitch:

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=16307

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I carry around tanning goggles incase I see some gearhead joints coming up in the distance

I did that last weekend, but I lit em up with red strobes :ninja

I pulled the resistor and soldered in a potentiometer in my blinker relay. I can change how fast or slow they blink right from my dash. With the white turn signals, I have had people pull over more than once :lol

LMAO, I remember when aznjim did that a buncha years ago in his teg! Ahh, memories.

GermanPSI - You love the gearhead jointz, come on, admit it! It’s a good thing you can’t get a tan from these things, I’d be crispy by now!

I just found out tonight that my friend has these in his Tundra.

Dude, so many people have these. It’s not for everybody, but they sell!

I wasnt busting on them or anything. I just rode in his truck last night and he told me about the lights he bought from you.

Kinda surprised me since he’s not one to mod a car or truck normally. Then again he used to think buying a new car and making payments was crazy too though.

nah, i know u werent busting on them. looks clean on the tundras though.