If you HAD to vote TODAY

Who would you vote for?

I originally had said I was actually going to vote in this election but I have decided there is no longer a point. EVERY candidate is so full of shit that I can’t justify voting, no matter who makes it, we are looking a shitty next 4 years. Anywho, discuss.

Osama I guess.

McCain

no minorities in the white house, and we dont need a leader on the rag… McCain ftw

well, were going from a monkey to a court jester, i guess its an upgrade of sorts. anyone, but a woman, i guess

well if she’s on the rag. maybe she’ll just hit the big red nuke button . instead of waisting live’s in a useless battle.

Shit’s gay, i hate politics.

i’ll vote though, and go with McCain just because i don’t want a woman or a jungle bunny for prez.

McCain

just because our country is in need of some serious help, and i dont think its a good time to have a women or a color person. i think it would really stir up the country if either one of them were to be in office.

what we really need is to ammend the constitution and make it so that it says “no 2 terms consecutively” instead of maximum two. get clinton back in office and have him fix this mess…again

Interesting to note that a “colored” person or a “woman” is not in office who has fucked up this Country pretty badly

McCain has allready won, the others are just spending too much on gettin their name out there and campaigning

McCain, because the other two are to busy making race an issue and claiming to have ties to working class americans… give me a fucking break clinton never worked a hard day in her fucking pathetic life. obama spends to much time in a church with a black racist anti american reverend, … so fuck the both of them… not to mention how fake clintons and obamas smiles are. the last thing we need is for either of them to jackasses to be president. ill stick with my republican party not only is McCain a vetran of our millitary hes a down to earth kind of guy…

A Republican supporter talking about campaign smearing? Talk about oxymoron.

They ALL do whatever it takes to get the vote. With that said, McCain has many issues too like them all. I am going with Obama as no other options exist. McCain isn’t bad but he is WAY too old and he is WAY too pro-War.

does it really matter if hes pro-war, at this point whats the difference we are allready fighting one

my man Ralph Nader.

Ron Paul

obama also refuses to put his had over his heart during the national anthem, :wtf

…And I’d bet half of the population of this country wouldn’t even recongnise the national anthem if it was played for them, let alone know the lyrics or what to do when heard :idiots

Personally, I think they all suck ass and that it’s going to take another civil war/uprising in this coutry to fix all the shit that has happened/is going on. Only until the public speaks up and really does something about this country will good ever come of it. Politicians and this country in general spend more money on firvolous commodities and stupid shit than one can shake a stick at, and if this government would stop fighting amongst itself and get a level head on, this country may last another 200 years.

I vote to make my voice count, but in reality it doesn’t matter which little red switch I flip in the end as politicains always have an agenda.

in all honesty shawn i think their all crooks and each and every one of them should be replaced with new fresh blood… unfortunatly that ant gonna happen unless theres another civil war… and if there was someone really worthy of my vote they would get it unfortunatly the only one i see worthy of a vote is mcain, i dont really think if i based my vote for somone on their age would be very fair to their character, just my opinion… im not really a republican supporter… its just that mcain is the only one i like of the three that are left. so rather then just vote for someone in the democratic party that i feel would do a poor job, id rather vote for the guy i think would do a decent job and in this case i think mcain would do a decent job. i dont like that hes pro war but hes pro second amendment, i dont like that hes anti drilling and anti roe vs wade, but i like that hes for securing our boarders and not just handing out citizenship to dead beat illegals but rather has a plan to give them a path to citizenship… the right way not just a hand out. i guess we all just have to weigh the pros and cons of how we feel vs how the canidates feel and what we think would be best for us… thats what its all about.

obama…because i don’t wanna see mccain extend the war for no fuckin reason…and i hate hillary…