Illegal Immigrants

http://victorjr.users.superford.org/pictures/various/owned/owned3.jpg

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20060502/i/r2048252209.jpg

well I don’t think that the government will ever truly crack down on this because who else will do the work that most illegal immigrants do for as cheap? and plus with the US getting 7 billion a year from the mexicans paying SS and never receiving it…sounds like they don’t drain our economy too much. There is always going to be the border jumpers…I say if they can get here and make a decent living for themselves…then go for it…we all got here somehow and I bet ALOT of your relatives didn’t come the “legal” way either so…if you get cought…you get sent back…if you don’t…good luck! I honestly don’t care too much either way.

No quero illegal immigrants!:biglaugh:

legal :tup:
Illegal :tdown:

Yeah, why not let terrorists have an easy acess to our backdoor. Same goes to drug smugglers. Why the hell not.

my thoughts exactly

the law is there for a reason… no one is saying that immigrants shouldnt be allowed in the LEGAL way… but when people are just running over the boarder, how are you supposed to keep that ish in check? You cant… you have no idea who’s coming in and with what

god forbid a new form of the plauge broke out south of the boarder or a terrorist(s) got in under the radar

but hey… atleast we’re not being mean to them :wtf:

click the picture for the video

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/jeeves744/videos/th_Apr_6_Rush.jpg

i donno how much of that is actually true or him twisting stuff around, but if that is true i would be telling Mexico to stfu about us trying to kick illegal immigrants out

FREE PILLS FOR ALL IMMIGRANTS

-Rush

:word: corporate america demands cheap labor and the illegals are just filling in the blanks. illegals come here for one reason and it’s a matter of self preservation. Regardless of whether or not its illegal, most of those illegal immigrants are willing to sacrifice their lives to get the chance to work in this country to feed their family. I’m not saying it’s right, but you should at least know where these cats are coming from. As long as there are jobs available there will always’s be immigrants.

Start at the top of the food chain and work down, i don’t mean to compare illegal’s to dug addicts but would the war on drugs be won if we only went after the crack heads? What if there was a way to completely eradicate all the places that make the dugs. Impossible yes, but if we started going after the people who were hiring the immigrants there would be less of a reason for immigrants to want to come.

Strengthen our borders (on both sides) to prevent more immigrants from coming in. Figure out what to do with the 12,000,000 that are already here. (deporting all of them is impossible and would create one hell of a riot) go after the employers.

“Americans want the contributions of the poor and the immigrant without having to actually see or be among them” heard that from some dude on cnn.
have a nice day

this is the most sensible post in this thread, thank you. way better than “no papers = bullet” yeah real smart.

that last part is so true. just like alot of the abolishionists. they wanted the black man free, but they didn’t want to live/be near him.

What a bunch of overcomplicated bullshit.

You come to this country legally or get the fuck out. Not saying you can’t come, but you have to do it legally. Otherwise our highly organized country would go to hell, not knowing things like who to tax and all the other social contributions that come with being a citizen of the US.

You have to assimilate to our culture too. You join the culture of the country you’re in. It’s just nature. You have to assimilate to the group you’re joining or you won’t be accepted. It doesn’t matter if you’re a Mexican joining America, an American joining China, or a dog joining a pack. You don’t get to be Mexican-American, or Chinese-American, or African-American. Just American. If you choose to be American and come here legally, then I for one will welcome you with open arms no matter where you were born.

So yeah, social darwinism is going to dictate this bullshit. You come here legally or you fuck us all over and we kick you out. You join our culture or you won’t be accepted. Lets not overcomplicate this.

Thank fucking god.

:tup:

I’ve noticed that a lot lately with these sort of threads relating to Immigrants, “Immigrants have to do this, Immigrants have to do that” I’m sorry to have to bring this up but what Immigrants have to do and what they are going to do are obviously 2 completely different subjects and won’t help in any way.

“Lets not overcomplicate things+kicking out 12,000,000 immigrants= crazy talk”

you must think i’m with the “illegal” immigrants on this issue and i’m not, My folks flew into the US. And i was active duty Air Force 4 years, not that you would have to be to know the security hazard of our current borders.

My mom has been trying to bring some relatives from Ecuador for over 5 years and she’s no closer to bringing them than she was when she started. It’s not just as matter of filling out an application and waiting for a response from Uncle Sam. You have to fill out a ton of docs within your own local country of origin (most of which are corrupt) which means that a lot of people have to be paid off to get anything done which doesn’t always’s work. (and you thought trying to get something done at the DMV was hard). I’m just speaking realistically, There are millions of people that don’t have the money or the patience to wait years to get things done legally.

Keep them from coming here in the first place by going after the people who are hiring them, figure out what to do with the ones that are here and strengthen our borders.

ciao,

I think that they should make it easier to become a citizen instead of having it be a 10 year process. But then everyone will bitch that it’s not fair to the other immigrants who had to go through that process.

If we were smart, we would try to help the Mexican government, seeing that it would probably only do good things to both America, and Mexico. Having a better “bond” on our southern border. Instead of just shipping them back, try and help their country be a better place so they don’t want to come back. I mean, they are a republic aren’t they? What’s a little help to boost their economy, help with some educational training…? Of course, this would probably never happen because we’re too busy in Iraq, and now this shit with Iran and their weapons, and Isreal and the whole god damn middle east.