I'm done playin in Obamanomics

I think i just pooped my pants…

wow man… where have you been, ive been waiting for someone to understand that

Again, you guys read way too much into the communism remark, that was not the point. Now you’re just arguing any sentance that you can make a post on.

I highly agree with this statement. The only people in this world I give a fuck about and would help out are my friends and family. Like JClark said, everyone else to me is just a bunch of greedy, selfish jerkoffs who care about nothing but themselves. I watch out for myself and my close friends and my family, that’s it… everyone else can go fuck themselves.

Just my 2 cents. :slight_smile:

With all due respect your ideas are all so flawed. That is NOT the governments role…r you kidding me…ever read about the founding documents of this country. To suggest There wasnt regulation is crazy…THE BANKS WERE FORCED by the government to loan this money. The community Re-Investment act of 1995 mandated such loans…why, the goverment order banks to lower their standards…
this is redicilous how uninformed people are…

Hang Your Cross, you are an extreme I’d rather not attemp a discussion with you… your statements scare me.

“You are all wrong but I am right!”

The SAME ideas have made countless countrys fail in the past, what makes you think it will work here?

Because we have hope and change. Duh.

i hope the next 3 years and 8 months go fast, and then in feb 2013 we change presidents… thats my hope and change

Ha ha that will be some change

Imagine there’s no heaven,
It’s easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people
living for today…

Imagine there’s no countries,
It isn’t hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace…

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you’ll join us,
and the world will be as one.

Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world…

but Im not the only one,
And the world will live as one.

Imagine no possessions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world…

but Im not the only one,
And the world will live as one.

good song… ive been learning to play it on the piano

why is that? my statements are facts, buddy. get your head out your ass.

the banking industry was set in place to fuck over the working class. hence why the federal reserve was set up in the early 1900’s, and the fact that the federal income tax is unconstitutional just like the federal reserve. the federal reserve is a private entitity, it isn’t run by the government. it creates inflation at will. get a clue.

I would take a shitload of taxes for universal healthcare and less of this fucking bullshit over no tax/banks ANY fucking day.

Take half of each check for all i give a shit, but the fucking roads on the way to my work better be goddamn pristine, i better be able to leave my doors open because thieves get their fucking dicks cut off, and if i need to take a week or two off of work because im sick i sure as hell better get paid for it.

fuck it im going to canada who’s with me?

wait shit they’re wicked gay about speeding.

europe here comes fizzle.

Ok wait, I was just thinking and I really do not understand where all of this money is going/gone

It seems like every country in the world is struggling, but how?

If there’s __X currency/value/product in the world and it’s just changing hands, where the hell did it go and why do we need to dump another Trillion in?

Who’s got all the money??? And don’t they spend it somehow? Which means it would work it’s way back into circulation???

I dont understand :Idiots

that’s the negative effects of globalization. when one of the power houses does bad economically, it’s like a domino effect and others fall too.

but, i think we need a universal health care system. we are like the only industrialized western country that doesn’t have this; it’s disgusting. we spend so much money on our military, the war on drugs and aid to other countries, that we forget about what really matters; healthcare, education and prosperity at home.

sweden my friend is where its at… when you have a child you and your wife get a year off PAID

Word, in case you didn’t notice, I watched Sicko last night in my English class last night, and it’s seriously infuriating.

But I guess that’s the point?

yeppp