I'm Going to Penn State...

…Beaver Campus.

I’m registering tomorrow for Real Estate Fundamentals & Practices so I can get my license in November… I’m sick of delivering pizzas & working a tanning salon, so I’m going to get my real estate license and start selling houses like fucking crazy… I need a large disposable income…

any tips on getting there from the North Hills?

I’ve looked into this career path intensively.

Pittsburgh is not the place to make the big bucks at the moment

get your license, then get the fuck out of here… go toward Atlanta, booming there

Dude go with suncawk and you guys could carpool same you both some money…

my dad’s an agent… he’s an alcoholic and (presumably) mildly retarded and he makes a few hundred thousand a year…

then he’s def not in the norm in this area.

what company is he with?

the next time i see you, i’m going to stinkpalm you… in the face…

Keller Williams

what it was just an idea damn.

you’ve revived my hope

the dude that taught the class in the past drove a viper gts… i didnt take the class, just seen it on campus…thats where i go to school

it sucks up there man, just to warn you… i go up freedom road, easiest way for me…its through cranberry

my mom was a real estate agent when we were growing up… she made real good money for a part time gig. its all how much you hustle and network. its definitely a 24/7 job if you want to be at the top. she was always near the top at Northwood. usually around 4 mil a year. and the top lady was like 16. this is in the early 90’s to so i am sure it has changed a bit in the marks people are hitting

you sure you didnt get it messed up, and youre going to the state penn?

PSU Beaver campus is the WORST college campus in the WORLD. You will kill yourself.

x2. I went to school there for IST. The campus is lame but the name on the degree is nice. At least Wal-mart is nearby.

i have yet to kill myself, and its my third year there…final year of school, its not sooo bad when you just drive up , go to class then leave

you can do that at CCAC :blah:

yeah, but ccac wont give you a 4 year penn state degree

I agree. The campus sucks ass but the school isn’t terrible. I also commuted (5 minute drive!) and I got to leave after class so it wasn’t bad. The Bistro is pretty good also.

transfer program at CCAC will. :owned: