IM NEW!!!! lol

Ok, I’m just chiming in here real quick.

I drive a Galant, I mod it, make like 400HP eventually, and I drive it.It’s a 4 door sedan.
I know I won’t get my money back.

However - I don’t go around affirming everyone that I “know everything there is to know about my car.” I think that’s the real thing that got everyone all riled up.

Anyway - please. Listen to these people. Realize that you are going to spend a shitload of money to be different. I had a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I spent a couple grand modding it. All for what, .8 seconds off my 1/4? I wanted to be different. I wanted to drive the “fast Jeep” (15.0 @ 92 is not fast). I was off my rocker. I wanted to drop a 360 supercharged motor in there and run 13s!!! I got upgraded suspension to satisfy my addicition to better handling! I got 2 thick ass sway bars, new springs, shocks, EVERYTHING. So then, I had an ok handling Jeep that went kinda quick, only to have a Civic with a 500 dollar LS swap rape me in both acceleration and handling. I set a goal - I wanted a good handling vehicle that I could drive around all year that looked nice, and ran 14s with little modding. Money wasn’t the biggest factor, so I bought an Audi.

So anyway - moral of the story : Don’t just start doing shit “just to be different.” When you are in over your head you’re going to have a half assed car. You don’t seem like the person who wants half assed anything. Seriously think about it - if you want a saturn to go fast, then do it.

Don’t spend time upgrading shit you don’t need. Your APC exhaust tip, for example. wtf?

I’m buzzed, this post probably didn’t make much sense. I’m not going to say this often, but besides being an online prick to newbs like you, newman actually knows what he is talking about…