I'm quitting... Who's with me!?

oh well that’s different

You are “addicted” for like a day and then the nicotine is out. It smells. It hurts others. It costs money.

Chew some gun. Drink a beer.

Good choice and a good idea to improve your life.

What does a stupid car have anything to do with classy? Seems like your life was based on that fucking car of yours.

Glad to hear Nicole, I didn’t even know you smoked.

I think I’ve said something strangely similar to this before.

I always tried not to smoke around non-smokers.

Not sure if JClark will give you some if you are a smoker.

Jesus Shawn, not you too. :sad

I thought you were more mature than Travis. :lol

You just stabbed me in the heart with a rust spork.

It’s getting old… and I’m getting bored with it. I’m sure Jesse probably is too. You guys are like twelve year old girls with that nonsense.

Any more of this “you are like Travis” bullshit and I am locking this bitch up and banning the forum for a month. That’s how bad the the pain is.

:worship

You are nothing like Travis, but that was a very Travis like comment. Take it easy kiddo. Just breathe.

That’s like saying you aren’t stupid but slow. :lol

At least Travis stalks me out in the open and doesn’t come to my place of business and lurk in the shaddows!!

Remember where I said the pain hurts? It’s the association comments to Travis that hurts the heart. No offense Travis.

Shawn, I’m sorry. :sad :hug

Bueno.

Back to subject, what do you think you save per month? I am not sure cost but it’s like $5-7 per pack?

Well, figure about $5 every two days on average… 4 weeks, 5 days a week, $5 every other day…

30 / 2 = 15 * 5 = $75.

That adds up. That’s a car payment for a new stripped down Malibu. :slight_smile:

Or the extra money I need for an M3 purchase. :ssh

I am buying once first. Time to wait in line. I plan to drift it with JClark. :slight_smile: