I'm Strong, I quit smoking!

Steve Hewitt
made it 30 hours so far without a cigarette. let’s see how long i can keep this up for

Are we talking about the 1st or the 167th time he’s tried to quit? lol.

lol thats why i bumped this thread

Not one puff of a cig since I quit. 3 months as of tomorrow.

I haven’t had a cigarette since Sunday, because I haven’t drank since sunday. If i go out drinking tonight, I will def be smoking.

My gf was like “that’s like a heroin addict saying they’re only going to shoot up every now and again!” Bit it seems to be working well for me

I still enjoy it, if I enjoy it, why stop? Everything In moderation.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

ALSO- I just want to make his clear, my reduction in smoking has been an ongoing thing for the last few months and has nothing to do with a faggot bullshit new years resolution

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

ALSO- I just want to make his clear, my reduction in smoking has been an ongoing thing for the last few months and has nothing to do with a faggot bullshit new years resolution

Better than every single day.

CONGRATS!

So no cigarettes but how’s that crack smoking addiction coming?

FFFUUUUUUUUUU… That has been killing me and my pocket.

a crack addiction is still cheaper than getting into racing cars or doing a bunch of track days…

:tup: Nice work yammy

Nice, I remember talking shit about being cocky about it so quickly.

I’m still going to call you a weak minded fggt, just so you can prove me wrong for your own good.

LOL

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

So kind of surprised no one called me out. Now its been 3 months, I miss counted pretty badly on the last update. lol

Just dont my monthly update for everyone since people said to keep it up. Still not one puff.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

So kind of surprised no one called me out. Now its been 3 months, I miss counted pretty badly on the last update. lol

Just dont my monthly update for everyone since people said to keep it up. Still not one puff.

Keep it up. I haven’t smoked for six months and it feels good man.

I quit a couple weeks ago. Friend told me his mom was diag.'ed with lung cancer. I stopped right after hearing that; It was all the motivation I needed.

good to hear it motivated you to stop but it just surprises me to hear that. you would think the sign on the side of every pack you have ever smoked telling you this is going to kill you would be enough, or the add companies on TV, news paper, billboards, internet, magazines, ect ect telling you they will kill you would do it.

good to hear it motivated you to stop but it just surprises me to hear that. you would think the sign on the side of every pack you have ever smoked telling you this is going to kill you would be enough, or the add companies on TV, news paper, billboards, internet, magazines, ect ect telling you they will kill you would do it.

good to hear it motivated you to stop but it just surprises me to hear that. you would think the sign on the side of every pack you have ever smoked telling you this is going to killyou would be enough, or the add companies on TV, news paper, billboards, internet, magazines, ect ect telling you they will kill you would do it.