im thankfull for the people helping to clean up the mess from the storm, BUT...

This thread when from pure shit, to pure gold. I’m suprised it even got close to this far.

OT <3

yeah i know. i wonder why i’m not banned yet

this is fuckin gay

honest question, please read!!!:

Am i as annoying as chevy chase? I thought i was usually being funny. But if i am this fucking retarded and dumb I need to cut that shit out.

No, but only for two reasons.

1. Very rarely you are funny. He never is. Most of the time you obviously post stuff just to start shit, which is just as annoying as him.

2. You post useful info in tech.

Nope. Regardless of whether you’re funny or not, most of your posts in OT seem to either be intelligent (sometimes it’s very subtle and/or sarcastic occassionally to the point of being almost imperceptable) or unintelligent to the point that it’s obvious that it’s not meant to be taken seriously. Plus I’ve noticed that you don’t bring shit to serious threads. You seem to have this little thing called “judgement.” And as mentioned, you know your shit and can add value to the automotive section.

^Wow, I re-read that and realized it’s extreme humping. Oh well, just trying to point out to ChevyChase how to stir shit up online without being a complete retard.

<-Hops off sack

ChevyChase however is just retarded in this thread. “I hate nigs.” “I play in punk and ska bands.” “My Dad owns a radio station.” “I grew up on the streets.”
Sorry jackass, that doesn’t add up. I hope you only act like this online, because in real life racism and racial slurs will get you in serious trouble.

i agreed with you until i got to the part about my judgement… i think it’s pretty poor and sometimes i go too far…

^Sometimes, but relatively speaking (compared to a lot of people on this board) your judgement seems all right.

done