im thankfull for the people helping to clean up the mess from the storm, BUT...

you haven’t haulted anything of mine. I am up all night doing work, and getting paid for this.

arn’t you all glad to know that there are people like me out in this world.

or your cousin

laff

What the fuck does the Third Reich have to do with any of this? You are beyond unreal. Stop posting.

thats cool knowing you have a real job. some day i wish to know what that feels like when i get out of the snowboard shop.

no it is people like you that divide the world. I would much rather see you get shot than the guy who stole your bike.

He’s obviously no history major either, hahaha

http://myspace-385.vo.llnwd.net/00417/58/37/417107385_l.jpg

http://myspace-741.vo.llnwd.net/00915/14/79/915879741_l.jpg

Huh…
I missed that last part.

ok … bwahahahahaha … I ahve been holding that in. This is the funniest thread in a while. Someone go wake up newman

LMAO!

Seriously, how am I the tool?

hm. i should shave my head and get a nazi tattoo on me

great newman, the all holy of sack riders

do it or you’re soft

great newman, the all holy of sack riders

what are you talking about?

O RLY?

i’m going to play some bf2 special forces. since you are all homo’s and like to suck dick, here watch me get banned.

i’m going to kill off you kike dumbass bitches with my easy bake oven then perform a abortion on any pregnant women and eat her defication while you’re all tied up on the floor with your cocks cut off and in eachothers mouth. peel your skin off make funny hats and masks, then danza slap your children, rape then hang them. that a big enough threat? lol

you really do suck at life

:wave:

let me know when you want to look like a tool again.

That was a piss poor attempt at being funny/creative.

EDIT - For further examples of terrible attempts at creativity, see below

i am a tool bizitches. and take that to the motha fuckin grave. freestlye about that little shit stain.

if some one offered you human to eat. would you try it? yes.

baby? yes.