im thankfull for the people helping to clean up the mess from the storm, BUT...

If I do that all of you will call me a n00b again I can’t rely on threads like this to get my post count back up!

No it’s not a threat, just what I feel people of your nature deserve.

The metro bus gets off at the mall, therefore there is security at the mall. Makes absolutely no sense - I’m pretty sure the security is there for the reason every mall has security - so people don’t steal shit. :uhh:

Why did a murder occur? I have no idea, if you’re interested as to the motive of a crime maybe you should be watching the news, not me.

can’t convince me to like black people and be like everybody else. there has to be a reality factor somewhere in life that people like me yes do exist

You really don’t get it, do you?

ummm… you got the story wrong on that one. Watch the news. I was standing on main st when that incident happened. The man fell out of a car already shot. he was not shot on the site. The police held me and my friends there for about 30 min. until I caused enough of a ruckus with them that they told us we could go but no one else. The “bigger” issue of that evening was the party that was taking place at the Tralf. About 30 people both white and black got into a fight, and a knife was pulled. Get your facts straight then post.

Yeah because the metro gets off at eastern hills alright. Have to be over 18 on weekends. I went shopping for a mothers day present when I first got my lisence and they kicked me out, I was a paying customer. They have nothing else to do, so they come to the mall.

The motive was gang violence. Thats all they said. I got home at 9am. Go figure Buffalo

Well this was something totally different then that I was not aware of but thanks for informing me about the dangers of the city.

Wow, in this thread you went from

1. “I hate nigs”
    to
  2. “You have to admit, there are blacks then there are nigs”
    to
  3. “I have a lot of black friends.”
    and back to

Maybe if you weren’t a little kid they would have let you in the mall :mamoru:

jesus fucking christ

thanks im aware of what I said. I don’t live with those two people in my area everyday, and they act normal. They act just like you and me. They even hate their own. Well Victor.

:hay:Welcome to the gang bang!

When I first got my lisence… Everyone was young once.

if you are white, i am “hating my own” right now :banghead::rant::rolljerk:

Atleast it isn’t your dead grandma this time.

You don’t know me, I don’t act like you. I’m not a racist pig.

Please, never relate my personality to yours. Thanks.

atleast I brung your utopia to a hault

Edit: or your cousin. :mamoru:

You’re right thanks for pointing that out. Well If the Final Solution was completed them none of us would be having this conversation.

Ok tool