im thankfull for the people helping to clean up the mess from the storm, BUT...

and a ska band for some time. I forgot to show up in a stretch and $500 tux for prom. oppppps. lame anyways

Exactly, so don’t say stupid shit about an entire race of people please. Thank you.

Dude!
Ska music is so good, What’s you favorite band?

you are telling my that there isn’t a difference between black people and nigs?

come on. fuckin mtv.
no one is a baller in wny

The Slackers.
Streetlight Manifesto
Skatallites
El Pus (all black ska band)

are we on the same page now?

I wouldn’t know, I don’t generalize any certain people as “nigs.”

What the fuck are you talking about? Please elaborate.

Who said anything about ballers? Wtf?

Look at him, backpedaling just like last time.

Amazing! You know 2 black people, one who you don’t talk to and the other showed you how to play bass. Can you even remember their names? Probably not. You are very typical.

Tamira Williams in my class. we talked for 2 hours at starbucks yesterday
& Victor Wooten showed me the classical thump. Came to buffalo with Bela Fleck and the Flektones. Good friend of mine his dad owns 107.7 and got to meet him.

Did you really just point that out?
also.
Remember last time a thread like this happened?
Where you backed down at the end and played it off as a joke.
Well, it is pretty much the same thing going on when I said I like ska…

Gotcha!

Goodnight folks.
This has gotten about as hard as beating up retarded baby seals.

nigs. well thats what I call them, the ones that act like fucking idiots while others try to make a living.

and you know. they wear gang colors and chains hangin low with white t’s thinking they are like their idols.

you were being nice…
i still hate nigs, fucking ignorant people.

ska is about bring peace between the two cultures in the 50’s and 60’s too bad the cause was lost. I still believe in it. just with large number of idiots out there. how can i enjoy their presence

LAFF.

Shut the fuck up. Is this what you do in every situation in your life? Make outrageous statements and then try to take them back?

It’s amazing, it’s like I don’t even have to push you to make ridiculous statements, you do it on your own.

nigs. well thats what I call them, the ones that act like fucking idiots while others try to make a living.

and you know. they wear gang colors and chains hangin low with white t’s thinking they are like their idols.

No, it’s not what you call them.

It’s what you whisper under your breath when you drive by them because you’re afraid of them by nature. You automatically look at them differently, therefore it instills fear in you when you think about saying it out loud. The fear was bred into you, however not when you were born but shortly after.

Hence, why you are so ignorant. You’ll let words like that fly around when you’re on the computer and you’ll proclaim how much you hate them, but only behind the monitor.

You’re a righteous kid though, you really are, right? :roll:

I’m not trying to take it back. I hate them. I often would leave my bmx bike on the front long with the brake disconnected to see how far they would get… hhahaha just to prove my theory that they can’t resist

I grew up in buffalo, on the streets, I’ve been in my sure amount of confrontation. I’ve also said it right to their faces. And usually that will make the one talking to me look stupid around all his “bro’s” they will go “Woooooo, no he didn’t, did that fuckin cracka just say what I think he be sayin”

Right.

You deserve to be shot and killed like a sick dog.

:word:

Is that a threat?

In anycase. You have it the wrong was around, they do. Why is their security in the Walden mall? The metro bus gets off there. Why did Buffalo police all the sudden put bars on their car windows. And why on pearl street a few days ago did I see a group of black guys go up to another heavy set black man and shoot him right in the head? Watch the news, they locked us in the bar all night.

What the fuck was the point of that? You say the word, end of story. You suck.

Delete your account and start again.