IMPORTANT SARATOGA AREA CAR NOTICE REAL TALK HERE!

Fucking sucks dude.

I too live in Saratoga, and have had to deal with some BS parking tickets from them in the past. They’ve been known to check your stickers and give all those types of tickets, too. I sometimes wonder when they will start to ticket for no front plate, or tint, or things like that. This is WHEN YOU ARE PARKED, of course.

AND huge BS from when they towed my car one time here. Trust me, I learned about the “$50 a day storage fee” in a bad way.

They check everything, if theyre going to give you a parking ticket they go ahead and run everything. When I first moved into town within the first month I had 9 parking and inspection tickets. Went to court and they dropped 4 of them and told me if I paid in cash for the other 5 itd only be $20 per ticket. Each ticket was supposed to be $45 so the court is willing to play ball if you can get in there and fight it.

The officer behind parking tickets is a good guy, he’ll cut you some slack as long as you arent a jackass. But if the courts are 7 or 8 months behind now than anyone with $350+ in tickets is pretty much fucked.

Truth.

I had a trial date for my rickets set up for June that i set up in January

At least they aren’t bringing back paid parking…

I thought it was a done deal at one point there!

They are bringing back paid parking, but it got cut down to just broadway and connecting streets so like Caroline, phila, division and congress park not city wide

If they changed parking hours in the middle of the night without telling anyone, why didn’t you get it thrown away?

Either way, rules are t3h rules… We’ve all broken them and some of us get caught… Rarely do any of us actually accept responsibility for our actions, we just blame it on others.

I did get that one thrown out. I was just making an example

Aright, cool… For a minute I thought you had to pay that ticket…

Where in Saratoga are you? I’m just south in Malta.

Ron, you had to pay the towing company 70 bucks to drive YOUR own car YOURSELF to their lot? srsly?