Imported cars

I am gonna get a 1990 skyline soon and i need to know where the best place for insurance to go is cause i hate the insurance broker i have now because he will put false information about me so the insurance rates will be sky high, like he already did it to my father he said that my dad had 2 accidents in the same day when he never had one in that month and the insurance company that he wanted to join said 10grand a year and then he went back to wawansae(or however it is spelt) and asked the m why they were putting false information about it and they told him they didn’t do nothing to his account all day and the showed him there daily log of where they go and what they do so he is pissed off and he wants me to find a better place for my car instead of an insurance broker doing it for me and i have to go through the same shit that he did.

Any insurance company should insure your car, just make sure you get a appraisal on the car. Then you got no worries!

co-operators insure my car

203/month for everything now

This is true under a clause called the ‘all comers rule’, but they only have to provide liability insurance. They can decline to insure your car for collision etc.

Nordic writes a lot of residual market stuff.

Dan

So if they can’t turn you down for liability, that means you could have a beater and they couldn’t force you to get an inspection before they insure you right?

I’ve never had an insurance inspection in my life, so I dont really know how they work. But I’m trying to sell my beater car and the issue has come up.

#1 - go to another insurance broker…there are lots to chose from…I go through Canada Broker Link for both vehicles and my house.
#2 - use a period once in a while

OWNED!!! :E

Common thats too easy.

yeah insurance is a joke … i went with td insurance and they only charge me like 150 with full coverage, and they`ll insure right off the bat but you have to get a safety inspection. which is like 50 or so.

#1 - go to another insurance broker…there are lots to chose from…I go through Canada Broker Link for both vehicles and my house.
#2 - use a period once in a while[/quote]

Oops yeah sorry about that