Imports?

have any idea how much you contradict yourself? first you state that it HAS to be a crewman or commodore, next after having seen proof that you could be wrong, you jump to the “well it could be…” excuse.

do you not notice the .au on the end of the link that was posted? so please do not try and state your proof on a single thought that it has to be a certain countries website over another.
honda of canada, honda of japan, and honda of france will all subjectively have the same information at the end of the day, from the vehicle specs, to available colours, and even the damn merchandise.
basing that arguement around “it must be the australian site” is like me stating “my acura integra is different from the honda integra”. it is essentially the same car, with a different front end, and available options pending on the country of origin.

Having read this thread, I’ve lost alot of respect for what I had towards you to begin with. Not being able to accept the fact that you MAY be wrong (not ARE wrong), along with trying to make anyone look bad with…

Please do yourself, and everyone else a favour, stop all these grade 9 drama banters you try and get going, to save yourself respect, and possible friends, as you are doing nothing but making yourself an outcast.