in light of the cops being pricks....

http://tristatetuners.com/viewtopic.php?t=3091

We could learn a thing or two from that setup :wink: :wink:

I am a big fan of the stock look. Not like crap box beater but trying not to scream what you got.

If your car passes emission and safety, what really do you have to worry
about? Just keep the papers with you at all times in case you get inspected.

that is pretty sneeky :slight_smile:

eRace (sp?). The new police program giving cops the right to impound your car if they see it fit for street racing.

My car is far beyond sleeper now, theres no turning back.

If I was doing it again Iā€™d do a sleeper silvia.

so they could impound any car they really want to, if the cop decided my moms minivan was fit for streetracing it would be impounded.
Many stock cars could be considered ā€˜fit for street racingā€™.
:?
war on streetracing is going coo coo for cocopuffs

Wow, incredible!! Nice find! Nutsā€¦

I believe you can have what ever you want under the hood. Just donā€™t give them a reason to pull you over. Thatā€™s why I donā€™t like body packages etc. I love cars that look completely stock on the outside (other then rims and lowering) but under the hood itā€™s a whole different storyā€¦pure sleepers rule.

Body mods are the first things to attract unwanted attention by the police.

that has nothing to do with anythingā€¦

i can get a e test with my cat and then take it off and take off all my emissions control after cops arent that dumb

even a bone stock 240 looks like a ā€œcar that is suitable for street racingā€ to a lot of dumbass cops.

my next car is going to either be a sleeper sedan, or just say to hell with it all and get a truck.

they wont get me without a fight tho.

Shame that it has come to this.

I really wish they (police force) would put their frigginā€™ resources into catching people that steal cars and sell hot parts. SO much more important, and weā€™d (younger generation) be able to respect them a lot more.

Or how about red light runners? Hit-and-runners?

It just makes TOO much sense. It would be like the government actually making visible efforts to reduce our not-so-newfound skyhigh car insurance premiums in Ontario.

Canada - such a great country with so much potentialā€¦being wasted.

Wow - I just ranted! :stuck_out_tongue:

It needs to be pointed out in this thread that Toronto sucksā€¦ or at least the Toronto Police do. We really donā€™t have any of these probs in the east, and itā€™s not like there is no street racing here.

my town is riddled with squrrelsā€¦ as in people that floor it around every corner and try to make as much noise as possible. We also have the opp hq in our town.
That means all the young cops that are trying to look good are in my town
also means that anyone speeding anymore then 8 km/h is going to get pulled over if your car does not look stock.
When I drive in my momā€™s s2000 I get followed by cops everywhere.
It just takes the fun out of driving.

I always drove like an ass there without much prob :smiley: