incase your switching to direct tv...

DONT, dish is so much better and so is the dvr, my dad only did it to get 3 more hd channels and it wasnt worth it, its so unfunctional (if thats even a word) i cant fucking stand it, and now we cant go back for 18 months FUCK

I concurr.

But a lot of people on here won’t.

I checked out a couple of DTV & Dish installs before I decided to go with Dish. No complaints here.

Dish doesn’t have SPEED in hd and that makes me want to switch. What’s so bad about directv?

incase your a bad speller…

www.spellcheck.com

you’re

what Speed is in HD now???

i want my nascur24/7 in HD.

:picard:

:stuck_out_tongue:

:mamoru:

my parents have dish. i have directv.

i would never go back to dish. i guess it’s just a matter of opinion. i think directv is much easier to use and i like how the menu breaks down by channel type.

its all preference. the direct dvr is pretty retard friendly. if you cant operate it i am sorry. dont post these threads as all it does is go back and fourth.

i have directv i love it

incase you want to save $300 at BestBuy on a HDTV…

subscribe to DirectTV and cancel the next day.

I’ve got Dish and have checked out my neighbors new HD setup with DirecTV and the Dish interface wins hands down.

I still may switch this summer when my Dish contract is up. I’m not impressed by hardly any of the HD channels Direct has that Dish doesn’t, except the local MSG feed for the Sabres. That alone may drive me to switch. :tdown:

I live in a state that has 0 professional sports teams. I can either save money and switch to Dish, then pay ~$50-100 at a bar every weekend to watch games, or keep my DirecTV which I love and have my sports at home. This fight is always preference. GM vs Ford. Corona vs Guiness. Surprise buttsecks vs bacon in the shower. No one will ever win.

What if you’re the one who is pitching the surpise buttsecks? While drinking the Corona, in a Dodge?

while eating bacon?

I’ve had direct-tv, i’ve had dish, and i now have time warner.

if you like it you like it, but i was always having signal issues, and having either of them come out to repair it (main thing was first install they didn’t screw the lens to the actual dish- took 2 months to get them out there without charging a service fee). where as with tw all you do is make a phone call, and if they can’t repair it 100% their they will be out to my house, usually within 24hrs.

Customer service has me staying with time warner.

also buy the PS3 and Home theater, then return it :sario:

Yeah, but I work for Dish and do side jobs for beer. Just ask Zerodaze, Joe, JayS, or Jagermeister!!!

And as long as its installed correctly in the first place, you shouldn’t have any problems.