Initial D: Extreme Stage

For those of you that follow up. Here’s an interesting update.

[Y]7KXv7JokOKw#[/Y]
[Y]RgSrK6esQnU&feature=related#[/Y]
This is the same arcade game that we’ve (im assuming) come to know and love. It’s basicaly ID4, but with new levels, cars, physics, yadda yadda.
[Y]CZsbhkwg2xY&feature=related#[/Y]
The one thing that I found interesting was that it is also being released on PS3. Wooh! to sega for continuing the franchise.
[Y]KGx_hoUtXUU&feature=related#[/Y]
Release date is still iffy, but it should be out by september (in canada), its already out in the land of the rising sun.

That is all.
[Y]c9hGLPw5–Q&feature=related#[/Y]
playdium, here i come haha.

physics? what physics? lol…all the initial D games are “meh” in the physics department lol

BG>InitialD (Arcade wise)

ive played the asian version for ps3
with a logitech g25 wheel kit
and a playseat bucket seat
with those 2 things
the game is unbelievable

^lol, so its basically like the arcade version

btw, what is BG?

I feel so noob.

and Red line, dont hate the game, … hate the player… in other words hate yourself for not being able to KILL IT in ID lol.

I think ive spent more money on ID and Maximum Tune games then I have on my car =_=

^^^
you need to roll into richmond hill and meet the players there, they’ll make you hate the game.

Battle gear is the most realistic driving arcade game on the market; that being said, its not very realistic lol. Does come with a clutch, H-pattern shifter and a turboscramble/nos switch!, and a bucket seat and roll cage.

Fun game though.

the ferrari game is pretty realistic aswell

you’ll love my friend lol
everytime we’re at lovegety he leaves his wallet on the games -_-
i always have to grab it for him before someone else does lol

ohh and im so garbage at bg its not even funny… ill stick to playing dota and cs ><

I r SON BG champ!

edit: in drift mode…

@Ko: You havent met my friends then buddy. I’m a huge sucker for video and arcade games wish i was as good on the track as in the games.

@Osad: After you left that day i’m now 1 sec behind you on the dreadnaught mountain stage. you were 4’06?

i’m soo buying that game and building a seat wheel combo for it lol and mybe buy a metal dance pad and ddr to change it up once in awhile lol

Maximum Tune FTMTFW!

I kill that game.

Yo that metal dance pad shit is expensive! there’s one that folds into the size of a briefcase but solid kinda like the arcade versions.

lol i was just joking… i meant youd love him cause he leaves money at the games :stuck_out_tongue:

where can i get a metal dance pad and how much are they around?

ya with my nsx… CLEARLY n ot with my altezza hahahaha!

but my best score still stands at 20,105 on suzuka.

your a sad case, don’t talk if you haven’t played BG buddy lol :cool:
I’ve played an assortment of racing sims and ID is bullcrap, that’s truely a “arcade” game in physics haha.

like everyone else who has played BG (Battle Gear) ID has nothing on it, I’m sorry but I like 720degrees of turning, clutch and a manual tranny all in one rather than a measly semi-stick and cheesy drift physics in Initial Crap. :roll:

**Maximum Tune is so 2-3yrs ago for me haha, but I love the music! come to Markham bro, we got the crazy racing games.

no way!, manual tranny with a clutch? Im soo rolling down to r.h. with my ID buddies haha, ive honestly never heard of that game b4

DDR FTMFW!!

LOL, max tune is STILL amazing, there is a new rendition coming out in the summer maximum tune 3 DX, it has the evo 10, 08 sti, and s15 wooh.
Soo many places to visit, im gonna go on an arcade province tour haha

Here’s a little sampler of battle gear. Note the little box indicating, throttle, braking, steering and whats that? is that an ebrake?

This is my run chasing 3rd fastest in toronto for that particular course.

omg, this game is soo sick.
Cal, where is the arcade(s) located in r.h?
[Y]AygCUDORpaQ&feature=related[/Y]