Innovate LC-1

Looking to purchase before march.

Should I go with a Standalone kit which includes an XD-16 Digital Gauge for around $325?

Or should I go with a basic LC-1 kit and just use the laptop only for around $150?

Im going to use a laptop either way tho.

i got the lc-1 with G3 gauge for like 250 or whatever it is. analog style guage but they have the digital version for the same price

it works GREAT for my 383. I’ve tuned it using that setup and never had a problem. dont even need the laptop to read the lc-1. I go by the gauge and its been 100% accurate so far.

if you want to see it i can get pics/vid or w/e

I heard I can also plug into a scantool and datalog both too. I guess I gotta do alot of reading up

Long Cock Gauge ?

yeah you can. with the lap top i think you can monitor air fuel vs rpm or else you may need a rpm converter thing thats extra money. I didnt get that and havent tried the lap top, i just watch my air fuel and tach at same time

Innovate’s WBo2 sensors can communicate with LogWorks, at least my LM-1 can…They work pretty well. As far as gauges are concerned, not too many of them are terribly accurate…like AEM UEGO and others…not to mention that tuning via a guage is not nearly ideal. IMO the only way to go is graphing.

I wanna be able to read rpms and the air/fuel so I’ll know where to tune. so I guess I’ll be using a laptop.

go with the XD-16 gauge too? or just a DB or something?

As far as gauges are concerned, not too many of them are terribly accurate

really? i’m gonna have to check mine then

I have the LC-1 in my Tiburon and I’m happy with it. You can find many forms of gauges for them at http://www.dynotunenitrous.com

i prefer the PLX wideband

Im looking into the LC-1 with the G5 Gauge kit now. about $250

Any guage is only as accurate as the combined response time from the sensor itself, and the guage itself. When monitoring A/F, by the time the signal makes it to the gaue and you see it, that rpm/throttle % window has passed. Datalogging on a graph is infinitely more accurate, as far as tuning goes…but you can’t continuously monitor via a graph while driving…so gauges help for that

i have the LC-1 standalone. I have it hooked up to my Aeroforce scangauge for the output

I think im going with an LC-1 with the XD-16 combo. I found a place I can get it for $330 shipped NIB