Innovative Tuning Vandelized!!

There are NO graffiti vandals in buffalo that have an ounce of artistic skill, nor have any regard for anyones property.

Who the fuck is NSF?? This asshole has been ruining hertel ave on a daily basis, even digging NSF into the air conditioner at the new sushi bar on hertel.

Seriously if I ever find any of these pricks I have a brick with NSF written on it for them.

That sucks. Glad to hear it was taken care of so quickly.

On another note. I didn’t know that your shop was just a few blocks from my house :tup: I thought you were in the southtowns for some reason.

I’ll have to check out your shop sometime.

go to hell.

you sound like an idiot. do you smoke weed and play hacky sack too?

Writer? HAHAHA you sound like a complete moron. Writer = Vandal.

There are very few people out there I consider talented enough that their artwork should be displayed. But if they are that good, they are artists, not writers.

Hows the roof on the building? and ledge, good enough for a sniper nest? i have some Gen 1 NV and a powerful airsoft gun that would deter most sane people.

“Writer” is the actual term for a graffiti artist. I’ve read plenty of books and seen documentaries on graffiti before. I find it interesting that rather than presenting any compelling arguments, you’ve simply resorted to name-calling. The former earns respect for your opinion, while the latter has the opposite effect.

sorry to hear about the vandalism boys, thats fucking bullshit that people have nothing better to do than fuck up other peoples property.

People that bomb their name are pretty much retarded.

cool…I see what you did there…your name…outstanding.

but I still like graffiti

http://www.banksy.co.uk/outdoors/images/LAout/LA_outside3.gif

But with the paint on the shop.
Seems like the moron was trying to cause damage and be a pain in the ass.

I’ll gladly debate art with you, I’ve got a bit of experience and knowledge on that playing field. 99% of the bull shit tagging I see is NOT art. I have seen some very nice stuff from a few talent individuals down in the Rochester Subway, but that’s a proper place for it to be done IMO.

I think I hate people that do shit with markers the most.

You scare me.

What a fucking idiot. Maybe you did it, and in that case deserve a foot up your ass. Just maybe you got this website off of the building and decided to come brag about what you did. :shrug:

Even if some of it is “art” there is a place for it…not on places of business or bridges…but private areas u want to rattle can a fucking wall do it in ur backyard

eh, i’m totally on-board with tinfoiledbrow… The shit done on IT was probably lame… but i think people who tag abandoned buildings and bridges actually add alot to the landscape. ATAK has made alot of sweet tags in riverside/buff state area. Shit there is a tag he made off the 198 that looks like it required rapelling gear. Defacing a legitimate, operating business is lame, however. I think even alot of bad graffitti looks alot better than a decayed buffalo buildings… someone who speaks in the manner that TFB does obviously has enough respect and knowledge not to tag the front of an operating business…

So noobs sign on just to talk about Graffiti? I smell the BAN stick.

X…

There, I fixed it for you. Jackass. Vandalism -> Ghetto -> No Business Wants To Be There -> No Development Of Low Income Area -> Ghetto. Repeat.

you can keep trying to sugarcoat it all you want, but still the fact is its NOT YOUR PROPERTY SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT SPRAYING IT

x10

i’m not trying to sugarcoat it. It’s illegal, yeah, but i think it’s pretty sweet, as long as it doesn’t affect me, or people i know, directly. Marker tags and shitty one color 20 second tags are lame though. It’s just how i feel.

Its pretty rare that I ever see anything that required artistic talent. Usually is just “Krystal <3 Jermaine” or some bullshit.

Stuff like this would be cool…but not on other’s property.

As i mentioned earlier… tags by ATAK are pretty sweet… not real artsy, but creative and cool…