insurance to take pics QUICK help plz

So i got in an accident… front end damage and frame damage… The insurance company (motors insurance) called and theyre sending someone over to take pictures of the car.

Now i have one way insurance and im not covered so its not like they should really care. I didnt even claim it at the time (my fault) but the other ppl did. They called me and took down some details about the accident today.

So the question is… should i take off my rims and maybe raise the car for this inspection? or would it matter?

If i left the car with no wheels on it on jackstands would they be upset? lol (cant tell ride height when its raised)

Or are they just coming to confirm the accident occurred?

Thanks for the help.

accident confirmation…

removing your wheels is not a bad idea depending on what they are. you would be better off putting stock ones on though.

they are likely sending an independent appraiser that doesnt actually work for the company. i would almost gaurantee it since that insco. is a small one.

independents dont give a shit what is on your car because they are only losely affiliated with the insco.

however, because you were at fault there is some motivation for the insco. to try and back out of the coverage. those days are mostly gone though from what i see.

if you are not claiming the mods then there is a reasonable chance that you wont have any problems.

sorry to hear this i got into an accident at fault in 2007 of dec. and it stays on your record for 6 years unless you have 6 years of driving experience then it dissappears, and tickets stay on records for 3 years. hope your rate doesnt sky rocket, i was with TD insurance, jumped up 107 per month :frowning:

alright im just gonna put the stock wheels on just in case… takes 2 minutes anyways…

thanks, i thought it was just for accident confirmation but i wanted to make sure…

and they didnt mention anything about my rate yet… if it was to go up shouldnt they have told me when they called? i wont be driving it for a while so i wonder how much optional on my parents car is gonna cost lol

107 per month ? whos name is it under yours? and how old are you

I think he meant it went up by 107

Damn, I only pay 70 a month