Insurance

$270/month on my 91 hatch. 18, no tickets and G licensed. I had good grades in highschool and that gave me a super discount. like 30% or something stupid. I actually catered my last year of highschool to be easy so i would get cheap insurance.

2 spares, gym, fitness, photography, english, chemistry and wood shop.

everything went well, turns out they just wanted picks because it was on fire and theft so they wanted to have before pics if anything where to happen.

I got quoted $8000 for one way insurance for my S14 with a clean record. I’m 18 and live in woodbridge. Does anyone know an insurance company who has affordable rates for people under 25 without being robbed and bent over? Would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me out here.

Did you try running a quote through Kanetix.ca? Or try calling up Belair cause they seem to be the cheapest for most young drivers. Also put the car and policy in your parents name or get a quote for adding it to their current policy if you aren’t cause that usually runs cheaper along with the discounts for multiple vehicles or if they have the house with the company too and whatever. That seems really high even for me and I pay $3800 for an Altima Coupe lol

*this is from my personal experience

Yeah, tried Kanetix, all the quotes were insanely expensive (over 8k). Just gave belair a call and they’ve quoted me $9000 one way with my recent 10 over speeding ticket that gave me an average of $1000 increase on my insurance rate. I’m really running out of hope here.

www.easywayinsurance.ca Call them. Don’t shop for yourself, get a broker to do it for you. They know what to do and say to get you the best rates. I have never been able to find insurance cheaper then what these guys have been able to get for me. I used to have 2 accidents and 3 speeding tickets when i was younger. They were the only ones who would touch me for less then $600 a month and actually got me a really good rate.

Well I just finished my build an I have full coverage they know my car is heavily modded and I’m paying 180 a year for my car with full coverage echelon insurance is who I used an haven’t had a problem. Now I have it as a classic and I’m 27 but asking as you are 25 you can have classic insurance an cheap rates…and so you all know echelon is the only company that will touch a modded car without any bullshit just need an appraisal.the guy who appraised mine put me at 18000 without paint. And if you need an appraisal my guy is good just shoot me a text 519 2224303

wholy crap, Mould, your still alive? lol

Alive an kicking man got my rb built to the teeth and slammin boost.all thanks to my homie Varun

If anyone needs RHD or LHD auto insurance, PM me I have a broker who does it all.

Sent you a PM!

Im looking for an insurance. Can anybody help?