Insurance

$315 with collision on a PT Cruiser (yes) and my G2 in Hamilton with Cumis. No tickets and too lazy to book my G.

They told me $250 without collision on a S13 and Celica All-Trac in like August though. Can’t remember if that assumed the G or not… Probably not.

1 15km/h over ticket. G2. ~$470/month. Statefarm. RHD.

^ They are dinks, dropped them a few months ago.

Co-operators are best for RHD. When I had my GTR I was 21 with 2 tickets and an at-fault accident. $280/month. No ridiculous effort to get insurance. Called and got it same day as a new customer.

Thanks Brendy! I’ll give them a call.

-180SX
-$286 with Desjardins
-couple 10 over tickets

^ really under 180sx or 240sx vin? I asked about soarer and they told me they don’t insure rhd cars.

if u have a daily other then the 240sx
and you go to lant silver wheel plan 220 a year

Under 180SX Vin. They don’t insure any NEW RHD policies to my understanding.

Anyone having trouble getting insured? my company wont insure cars over 20 years old. what are some good companies that do?

State farm quoted me for my 92 hatch, 308 a month.

Don’t go with statefarm… they have horrendous rates. Best bet is to go on insurancehotline.com and kanetix.com rates will vary for everyone.

New driver, 19, zero convictions, in scarborough
Statefarm quoted $1400 per month
Desjardin quoted $487 per month

but im still looking for something a tad cheaper…

ive got nothing but shit from those sites. way cheaper for me to call each company myself

1)Call a few brokers
2)Give them your info
3)Sit back and wait

Agree, I also got bullshit results from insurancehotline.com and kanetix.com. Even when I did the info as a clean record.

Anyone know cheap insurance companies out there? I’m currently shopping and hoping to gret a lower quote

So I told the insurance to put it on fire and theft only cause I said its in the body shop for the winter getting the whole car painted. So they send a letter saying they want pictures of every side of the car, going to call the. Tommorow and be like wtf! I told you it’s in the body shop, all the way in missisauga. And at the moment all in pieces and you want me to go there and take pictures ??? It’s a 95 s14 but now fully converted to a jdm Silvia? What do you think will happen?

fucked up son should have told them it was going into storage or you are trying to sell it

on another note anyone use http://www.kanetix.ca/ with good results?

+1 you fucked up. Never give them that kind of info. they want pics now cause they think you had an accident with it that you didnt report. If you are lucky, they won’t know what they are looking at and you will be fine. If not, they will drop you like your hot. The 2 different paint colours might be a little difficult to explain. Hope its in primer coat all taped up so they cant see much.

Maybe you will have to tell them its a frame up resto if its in pieces to cover yourself, or say the rust was really bad and they had to change some body parts. Close the hood so they don’t see the engine upgrades. That will kill you for sure. Nice rims on the car you didn’t tell them about = bad. Telling them about nice rims on the car = bad. Asking about putting nice rims on the car = bad. Just thinking about nice rims = bad. Jacking off to nice rims = bad.

Let us know how it turns out.