Insurance

Burlington is the best for location. Even better then the boonies. I’m 24, I have a clean record I pay $200/month for my beater and the kouki which is insured both ways with accident forgivness, rental car etc.

its just pisses me off that people younger than me pay less money to insure their cars… no offence guys…

Well, it’s been a while since I’ve been here.

Here’s your tidbit for today - review your commercial insurance every year and adjust your coverages accordingly and also inform your broker of significant changes when they arise (even if it’s for a short period of time).

I heard a story last week where a business owner was having his establishment renovated for a 1 week period. As such, he stored all of his office equipment and inventory in a trailer. The trailer caught on fire and everything was lost. There was no insurance coverage because the business owner did not inform his broker that his items were to be stored temporarily off site. The policy covered his items so long as they remained at the site of his business - there was no ‘floater endorsement’ nor any change for temporary storage off site. Unfortunately, this could have been prevented.

As such, this shows the importance of keeping your broker in the loop for any major changes in business…who knows, sometimes, we could even help you save a little on the premium.

im 19 g2 driver ive done drivers ed and i was paying 193 a month last year and this year they just uped it to about 1100 a month and this is through my parents :frowning: im starting to think about parking it dont want to but what can u do nowa days:(

Something seems weird…or more details are needed. I sent you a PM.

193 a month damn that is cheap it probably so cheap becasue of where you live, im 19 as well and live in brampton i also went to drivers ed and have a g license and i was quoted high 300s-low 400s a month.
how did your insurance jump that much, definately something wrong there

23 e-coke and never was insure ever in my life and got a quote for $320 a month on my 86 corolla
from Certas insurance (clean record)

bumping this

just bought a 90 s13. Lots of mods. bel air wont insure it as its too old. state farm says 320 a month just liability. Any recomendations?

My rsx is with bel air, its 2800 a year, full coverage.

im 25, one speeding ticket 15 over. no accidents in over 6 years

Silver line insurance or something like that I remember there being a discussion about this for RHD cars seeking insurance, but it’s basically insurance for “classic cars” or “project cars” I think.

And you need to have 10 years driving experience from when you got your G2.

1992 R32, 20 years old . Appraisal $10,000 $119/month . 1 x10 over speeding ticket.

who with.

an insurance company… duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol Jk it’s Desjardin but they don’t insure them anymore, I can possibly still get dropped at my renewal in October hopefully I dont…

I had a quote for $ 350 for rhd, so i just went with my 91 240 and pay $59 a month… but im 28, married and clean record now, That is with Invis. In 2000 i was paying almost $600 on a 95 240, and im in kitchener too.

Last Year, i was paying approx $400 a month, (not premium) from Desjardin…
for 97’ kouki…

living in richmond hill… i thought it was alright since i’m like 20… lol

I pay $119/month and I’m 20 thru Desjardin for my R32

Wow. I’m 18, got a quote from DesJardin for 512 rhill, but 230 if i live in peterborough (where my school is). Under my own name ofc

So I guess Desjardin is worth a try. I feel like O Twist asking for another bowl of oatmeal every time i try to get a quote. 100$ paid out if you give me a referral that I register with. Thats a bad sign when it comes to that but these around the block laps im pulling just arnt cutting it anymore.

1 Ticket, '91 hatch, $350 from Desjardins. It was $300, but then I moved and it went up fifty bucks.

If you don’t have a ticket/or have an S14/and have a TD account, try TD insurance. They’re supposed to be cheap but won’t insure you with a 20 year old car and a ticket.

I live in Southwestern Ontario lol. I am actually looking for and have called many places but none of them are willing to insure me for 1 month on a CBR125 before I switch up to a 600cc+ bike, i dont get this shit. WTF insurance companies and brokers!