Insurance

isn’t your car already mostly red? wouldn’t it have been classified as red?

just put my 90 s13 on my insurance and im now paying 212$ a month for 2 vehicles under my name

mann i ran a quote on belair for my s13 that i just got…
this is BS how 2nd vehicle does not receive any… discount?
WHEN IM THE ONLY DRIVER? like wtf, i can only drive both cars so much,
shouldn’t my 2nd vehicle be cheaper? or at least one of them?
i got 95 nissan pickup which i’m paying 258 for, and if i add the s13
it’s gonna b extra 280 bux/month
BS? i’d like to think so

Man i feel lucky im payin 68$ a month for an 89 hatch, it pays to live at home i guess under ur mothers insurance…as long as the sr20 doesnt get discoverd i think im safe for a feww years.

Back in '89 I was paying $450/mth for a 12 year old Corolla… I was 19 years old then.
Now I’m paying $70/mth for a 6 year old Corolla.

When I moved from Hamilton to Waterloo last year my insurance dropped from $90/mth just because of the location. Sometimes I think that insurance brokers have a wheel they spin and just pick whatever price they think they can get away with.

anybody know how or if my US driving record will transfer to canada?

im 21, i been insured under my own insurance since i was 17 with the same company. i pay $400/month (only liability) for my s13 coupe with a few 15km/hr over tickets

I’m 16 , in 2 months, and just reading all that scared the crap outa me , i guess ill just take my time shoping…

im eighteen with one minor ticket, insured under my name, certas direct for basic coverage at 390/month, best i could find after months of searching

i pay 247 for full coverage on a 91. state farm is a great place to go if you find a good agent.

got a quote from belairdirect awhile ago,233 a month on a '92 HB,and im 18 with my G2 …dont wet your pants yet, far as i know, belairdirect is a high risk insurance company aka get 1 ticket and your screwed

1990 hatch paid 240 a month till i moved to Puslinch and now i pay 140 a month primary, G2 license, 20 years old… Had one speeding ticket three years ago but i don’t think they ever saw it cause my rates never changed.

it desnt matter man once you turn 25 the goverment thinks aahhaa this guys matured lets drop his insurance…aahh well the govt shitty i hate politics lets have a cold one lol

what kind of rules do you have to abide by in order to get your car registered under a hotrod? Has anyone on SON done this with their car’s?

What company are you with? And would the company check your km’s each year, since your limited?

^ lol, good luck my man :slight_smile:

hey when u get the quote make sure u tell them that ur planing to buy the car cause if u tell them its already in ur name they automatically raise the insurance rates because there is a chance u have driven the car on the road WITHOUT INSURANCE thats why the rates change cause my insurance tried to do that to me cause i registered the car and then got insurance and for how much more the the rates go im not sure
anyways that was experience with the insurance company
i hope this will help u with finding a good quote

I love being 25 lol… My insurance on my kouki is $78 a month and my 04
CBR600RR bike is only like 82 a month… I love getting older!

^^ your a bastard! im gettin raped, im 21, full G liscence for the past 3 years, been driving and under my own policy since i was 17 and i still pay 400/month for my s13

LOL WOW that sucks… haha… All i can say Is get married… lol… IM not… but if i do it would drop even more lol…

LOL I priced out a 95 nissan 300ZX TT and it was even cheaper at like 69 a month… lol