g license
ensurco insurance
no speeding tickets
no parking tickets
but one HUGE “NO INSURANCE TICKET” conviction on my record

sky rockets my insurance to $491.03/mth

19, under mothers name/clean record, no tickets

93 dollars a month

but for some reason for this month and future, it jumped up to 185, and her x5 dropped to 85 a month, from 120 a month

i had a buddy who got caught for no insurance, went to an insurance company and paid a little extra for a back dated slip… It worked perfect

Im getting quotes on a 240sx, and for primary and the most basic coverage… the best i can do is $270-$300 a month for primary… looks like i will only insure it for July an August then :frowning:

back dated slip?! what do you mean?

yeah, i’m primary and owner, if i didn’t have that ticket (driving without insurance). i would only be paying $220/month

Sounds like a slimy insurance agent, backdating a policy is considered fraud and if that agent got caught they would be in huge trouble.

back dating means the guy comes into the insurance office on Friday saying he needed coverage for last Monday. He would be getting insurance for something that may have already occurred whereas insurance is meant to protect you for future occurences.

well i got insurance on my 89 coupe and its costing me $4500/yr and im with bell air direct its the cheapest i could find cause im a new driver with my G2

91 hatch, 17, clean record, 135$/month basic coverage.

1995 240 se , 800 a year under my dads name, hes 60 and clean record, but for me under his van i pay 3500 and the van is an '82 lmfao no accidents, but i got one speeding tickets no points and on a g2 and im 18

4 months on the road, almost 18 y/o, 1991 talon tsiawd, 325 a month with tax, no colission… i think its a descent … i got it from www.kanetix.ca, check it out, whatever they give you, is your actual insurance price, good luck

i tired out belair. and alone for me for my 98 240sx and 1987 300zx
its goign to be 900 a month. :frowning:

'$149 for a 2000 Subaru Legacy GT and when I get my 93 240sx back on it will be $220 for both cars fully insured. 23 with clean record

I’ve just moved back to Canada and insurance here sucks! I’m paying triple here what I payed for in the US.

1993 s13 Coupe = No accients = 7 Speeding tickets (In The US)

• In Canada = 405.50 a month, USA = 234.56 a month
    2007 300C SRT8 = No accident = No Speeding tickets
  • In Canada = 634.23 a month, USA = 156.76 a month
    1997 Porsche Boxster S = No accidents = 1 speeding tick (In the US)
  • In Canada = 545.23 a month, USA = 196.00 a month

Im with Geico here in Canada and I was with an independent insurance broker in the states. Im 24, and besides having speeding tickets have never been in an accident. In Canada, I pay 1000 dollars more for insurance and honestly that really blows!

Its higher here in Ontario because you get much better coverage than you would in the states. And if you have 7 tickets then you are definetly in a higher risk group. Usually 2 tickets (minor) are ok, but over that and your considered high risk.

“Per month that’s $178.50*”

thats what it showed for mine on belairdirect… thats for a 92 tho not an 89. so who knows could be less. we will find out in a month or 2.

that kantex company said 750 a month on a 92 240. Damn 20 with 3 tikets

Ahh the lovely thing about being a student and being able to license your car back home (Sask) while in Waterloo:

Price of insurance here for the 95 240sx would have been 400/month +, back home it’s like 80 I think?

Sadly I can’t bring the 240 out here (don’t want to kill it in the wintertime with salt / accidents)

For a 91 Red Integra 2dr it would have been like 350/month with no accident coverage, back home it’s 60/month with full coverage.

Edit: Ah right, 18 with no tickets…

i pay 123$ a month for my 93 cadillac and just got a quote online to add my 240sx, another 130$ with belairdirect clean record and 19, have you guys told them about any modifications or anything? im just wondering if i should tell them about the engine swap, suspension, rims etc…

hey guys, '92 240sx 130 a month w/ belair no collision or comprehensive, $2,000,000 liability one speeding ticket under 45km/h over.

EDIT I am 21