Insurance

Thats called public, not provincialized

fuck, i’d have to pay 345 a month on my 91 hatch, and i’m 19, g license, drivers-ed, and the cleanest record possible

Wow, this post is back from the dead.
I pay $210/mnth on a 1998 Acura EL, I’m 20 and live in mississauga. G licence and drivers ed.

My first car was a '94 tercel, and I went through a broker who told me that the cheapest insurance for me was through ING, and they wanted 10,000 a year. The fact that I had a G license, drivers ed, and a clean record(because my family wouldn’t let me drive their cars) dropped me down to $519 a month. I actually paid that for a year until I went to state farm and started paying $310 a month. I bought my '93 240 last october and it boosted me to $370 a month. since then they keep sending me things saying their dropping my payments, and currently I’m paying $310 a month. Oh and I’m currently 22.

I’m 23 and i pay $155 a month, with tickets and points off, and i’m with state farm

Has anyone actually told their company about SR’s, and if so, how much did their insurance go up?

Wait til you’re 25 you’ll be happy with the rates.

25, G license $67/month 1991 240sx

im 17, turning 18. going to call wawanessa or how ever you spell it, tommorrow. wish me luck.

I’m 22, G license, clean record. Once I have my car safetied, I’ll be paying $124/month with Bel Air Direct. I’d suggest that anyone under age 25 take a look at them for insurance. :wink:

My car needs paint…im wanting to go from black to a red. Reason being is because the black was stupidly hard to keep clean…and i want something that hides future dents and dings. 50% of everyone say it will go up the other say very little will happen. What do you guys think before i call in saying im painting the car red?

I have a red S13, and statefarm told me that paint colour doesn’t matter.

Yeah colour is a myth. It is harder to match red paint as there are so many different shades, so it was believed that it costs more to get the exact colour match. My aunt works for RBC and she said colour has nothing to do with insurance costs

Belairdirect :bowdown: :bowdown: 17, g2 licence, cleanrecord $236.00/month everyperson I know is with them.

I always find it funny when people call me for quotes and tell me the color of their car and how many km’s it has, I’m like “oh really thats nice”.

“its black…has 210 340kms”
“oh really thats nice…what color shirt are you wearing?”
“um…blue…why?”
“cause the color depends on your insurance price, same as the color of your car”
“oh really??”
“no…now im hanging the fuck up and going to go make a sammich”

thats what i would say if i were you:)

theres also the other myth that red cars go faster

My s13s red and its got a KA, which means mines faster than yours =P

Yeah?!

Well

My Pulsars Red

And Its Got A Ca16de

So

Stfu!

Ill 2nd that notion, Im 22 - Not a clean driving record at all whatsoever got lots of speedo’s but Im only paying 165$ a month. And its going to decrease even more in a few months.

I’m from Winnipeg and we have to go through Manitoba Public Insurance. Pay about $1500/year, $200 deductable, with a horibble record. Oh yeah 95 240. I can’t believe what some of you guys are paying. I was freaking out about $2500 for my bike , but $3000 plus for a car thats worth about the same. Talk about getting raped.

Is that under urname or ur parents/gaurdian?