Insurance

And this is with what company?

now, what happened if u dont care about the price, only care the insurance company wants pics of ur car which u cant really take pics of ur car due to body kits, exhaust system, and plus its lowered and rims?

i m over 25 but i still pay 236/mth for a '91. however i have a g2. no other record.

do any of ur insurance companies ever asked for pictures?

g2, 92 HB 255.08 a month
Belair.

:slight_smile:

and yes some companys ask for pics, apprasials and may even come to look at car.

24, soon to be 25 (July) : '94 Audi S4, '92 Skyline GTR and '03 Ford F150 = $267/month, for all 3.

Skyline was appraised at $20 000 and the appraisal was needed for them to even touch it. I have 1 ticket for 25 over, no at fault accidents. Waterloo Insurance FTW!

supposing i get dealer plates, because i become a licenced car dealer… how does insurance work for those?

I’d say the majority of you are getting burned hard…
These are my stats:
Address is Richmond Hill
Full G Since 2004
One at fault in Feb 2004, no other tickets, accidents
Turning 23 in August
2005 G35 Coupe, full coverage w/ $1000 deductible
$276 a month.
I’m with Desjardins, and no, I don’t have a friend there or anything, I heard their lame commercials on the radio, and called them up when my renewal came up last year from BelAir. I was paying $353/mth for the G last year, and this year I got a very significant cut to my premium. Berry happy =)

Richmond Hill
G2 Since July 2006
One at fault September 2006
10 Over October 2007
Turning 19 late 2008
1992 240sx hatch, car is under my own name
$225/month (2800 a year) This is in the GTA, when i live in waterloo 8 months of the year it drops $300 a year.
I’m with The personal, and when i get my G (early june) it drops 10%…

LISTEN UP KIDS

I go to statefarm today for a couple things, find out they made a mistake when they gave me my quote and my rates are $610/MONTH! DOUBLE!. I’m right about to cancel insurance and leave till I say, "

I heard living in a different area can change ur rate, is this true?"

She says “definately”,

well I live in peterborough 8 months out of the year away at school…

so we check it out, I shit you NOT, it gets cut in HALF !!! $310 a month or something, no fucking lie. All I have to do is spend $30 and get my license and ownership changed to my peterborough address. Buying a car? Call William Fucking Matar (me) for a fucking petey address and cut your rates in half. Saved me like $2400. In the end im happy for some reason even though my rates went up like $5 a month. So ya, wtf… It makes a huge difference! So if you have a 2nd address check it out !!!

21, full G license, 1 at fault, 2 non at fault, quoted $510 from statefarm for a 180sx, guess i wont be driving my second car anytime soon

ya i have 3 minor tickets 2 for 10over and 1 for “improper” stop average quotes i got were 500/ month,

But now i only 299/month, Award Insurance Brokers inc 203-7071 airport road mississauga on l4t-4j3 905-672-6200 i’ve tryed allota other place and she’s the cheapest. shit i just read the other posts and i’m 22 turning 23 and live in malton mississauga

I am paying $360/month for my Skyline GTS. Im 19 with a clean driving record, G2 and Drivers Ed. Not bad i guess for a Skyline

insurance is such a rape, im 17 g2, driving a tercel, secondary driver (clean record) and i pay like 1500 a year or 130 a month?.. on a 1991 tercel!!!

wtf man.

i cant imagine what a 240 is like for me (i dont need to wonder actually, as my dad is a dick and wont let me have one.) but i can get a sport bike… fail…

edit: how would insurance on a jdm rhd car compare? anyone tell us?

why are on son then? lol just curious. Insurance on rhd will ussually be substantially more, just because your options are wayyy cut down since most companies wont take them. Expect to pay 300 a month for a 240 and probably 400 / mon on any rhd car at 17g2 clean record.

2200, 183 a month
95 nissan altima

1 at fault 3 years ago
totalled

1 ticket 2 months before the accident 3 years ago

how old are you?

3000 a year, full coverage from statefarm. 1993 240sx

No accidents, clean record, 1 claim(supra on fire), 19 years old, Full G, Drivers ed.

*Parents pay :smiley:

im 20, i pay $410/ month and have 7 tickets ranging from speeding 80+ (well reduced to 65+) to careless (reduced to “turn not in signal”?) im at cooperators, but i dont think they know about 3/4 of those tickets but they know about the 65+ for sure. i drive a '96 240.

oh and ive had a few claims as well lol