Insurance

237/Month 93 240(they think its stock) 20 years old with one 15 over ticket at belair

$240/month-$2670/year for “stock” 1990 240sx. 5 years liscensed/insured by myself (not under parents name etc), no claims,1 10km over ticket 4 years ago, full G, driving school, 22 years old

It was still $2200/year for my 88 crown vic when I stopped driving it… nice cash grab they got going…

I am very happy not being apart of Ontario’s no fault and highly expensive bullshit policy!

Just today, I registered insurance with my grandfather who lives in Calgary for my s13 and my tsx. Full Coverage, $500 deductible, $2 Million Liability, Fire & Theft you name it! and a main driver for both vehicles. I gave him the vehicles info over the phone. He called me back in less than an hour with the following prices:

$120/Month for the s13
$139/Month for the tsx
$259 for both vehicles, taxes inc.

do yourself a favour, if you know family outside of canada, take advantage rather than getting ass raped with ridiculous quotes in the GTA. I’ve worked in the insurance business for quite some time and it just bogus.

Fuck all insurance companies in ontario. fuck you all!

I know this is kind of an old thread and no one will even see this comment, but…
Summer is coming, im going to get a bike. so far all the online quotes have been pure anal rape, but the Gta motorcycle forum has said that brokers give much better rates.
anyone live in my area that has a good broker i can call and get some quote? thanks.

try CANADA BROKER LINK! they insure everyone and anyone and have decent rates!! as long as your record is good-ish then your covered!

THANK YOU! that is just what i needed!

• imaginary rep

why didnt you ask me?

my insurance is only 2400 on a 1000cc sport bike with an m2 pm me i’ll give you the number for the insurance company

1. Insurance is expensive for the AB coverage.

Look at the breakdown on your policy.

Property coverage is cheap… Something like $1 /$1000 or something stupid like that.

Accident/Benefits is the real money loser for the companies.

1. No Fault has nothing to do with it, just the way they are handled.

2. I have a 19A policy and my car is insured with a 12 digit JDM VIN, all my mods (with pics and receipts) and full coverage, $500 deductable etc…

Ask about them

1. Call around. I had people laugh at me when I asked but different companies insure different risks and sometimes you’d be surprised how they differ.

belair, full G, 2 tickets (5 over, they only know of 1) insured in markham = 362/month

if put to my adress in Toronto 400+/month

thats for 3d party liablity on my 2000 dodge dakota, 5speed ex. box and club cab…

my s13 is for some reason cheaper… its about 300/month

iv been with belair for the past 2 years with every car i have owned and they just cancelled my insurance, they will FUCK YOU they have tried to cancel me because my civic had an intake… other than that the car was completely stock they are b.s do not go with them, if you want a good quote around the same price as belair go to RBC

$217/month
18 years old
Primary Driver
$1,000,000 damages $500 deductible
Theft & Vandalism $500 deductible

BelAir Direct

LIES^
first ur 17. second ur not at 217. im at 267. with no coverage on collision and comprenhensive.
PURE LIES. even with the few more years older car.

Dear Scott ,

Thank you for considering Belair Direct Insurance for your auto insurance needs.

Here’s a summary of your no-obligation quote …

Reference Number: 00264240704
Total Premium: $2614 per year ($217 per month)
Guaranteed Until: May 21,2009

Here’s what else you can expect from Belair Direct Insurance …

• 24/7 access to our claims response team
  • Immediate assistance in case of an accident
  • Original parts from your vehicle’s manufacturer
  • The strength and stability of one of Canada’s most trusted brands

Ready to buy? Have a question or just need to make a change?

Call Us at 1-888-280-8549

Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM and Saturday, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST)

screenshot:

Are all you guys secondary drivers or obtained experience as a secondary driver before???

I’m looking around for quotes. Primary, first insurance, 20, male, I’m getting quoted at $600-$800 a month!! <–That was from Belair, Canada broker(aka ING).

How are 17,16 yr olds getting cheaper premiums? help…Clean record BTW.

It has a lot to do with where you live.

Im 17, G2, 93 240sx with RBC paying 3250/year

Thats probably why. I live in malvern…boo. Going to check with TD Monnex tomorrow. heard they’re cheap.

What you “can” do, come to Whitby, go to post office. Get a P.O box. Use that for your insurance address = INSTANT WIN,

= Fraud, and you pay out of the ass insurance for a long time, thats if you can find someone to insure you.

Its not fraud, ive looken into it.

When you sign up for insurance they ask for an address, most insurance places dont specify residential, P.O box or whatever, some do though.

Then they as you “have you lived here for 6 months” you say no. You cant live at the post office silly.

Its not fraud because your not lieing about anything and you give them all the proper info.

I did sales for a year, I know all the legal ways around most contract and legal things