Insurance

Its still fraud.

How so? they ask for a billing address, you give them it.

^ Scott is this you first policy ever or were you a secondary before?

The Personal
$360/ month
20 yrs old
Primary Driver
Just Liability

Record:
15 over limit. to be removed from record this fall.

First policy ever. That’s why its so high…

21 Years old
TD insurance
93 240sx SE Hatch and 98 Civic 4 door Myself as the primary driver on the 240 and my girlfriend who has only had her G2 for 6-8 months primary driver on the Civic, both cars in my name.
261.xx Per Month for both cars
1 speeding ticket at 38 over 2 summers ago that i mentioned on the phone while getting a quote and dont know if they recorded it…No claims, No accidents
Shanty Bay (just north of Barrie) address (Parents house)
1,000,000 Dollar liability on both cars nothing else.

^good rates.

Brought it down to $300 even a month. Kicker is I live in Scarborough.

lets just say i pay 250 a month on my mom’s jeep not even my own car im a secondary driver

i was quoted $1500/ year from belair for minimum coverage but they said they need to inspect my vehicle before they will insure it…

GM
clean record (7 star)
and i live in etobicoke

189 a month on the gtr 19 bucks more then the 240

State Farm Insurance, 3rd party, Primary Driver, 21, no tickets, 140/month

AllState
Primary Driver
clean record
295$/month
full coverage

btw em_5ive… come on, you should get it cheaper.

^ I know man, looked around for over two weeks. +20 companies, no lie. Originally $240 a month which isn’t too bad but went up to $300 due to my one ticket. They explained the main reasons was b/c of my area and no insurance history. (0 star rating). boo.

Anyone know any good brokers?

I’m 22, full G license, and have a careless driving on my record as well as a 50% at-fault accident (which counts as 100% apparently)…

I’m paying $660/month with Kingsway right now…but set to renew in August, any help greatly appreciated!

Oh ya, I live in R.Hill btw.

^ ouch man!

I was going to say Kingsway. Try Wawanesa, canada broker link…

kingsway.what a rip off. try other insurance brokers. i’ve been quoted $175 full coverage with td insurance.one at fault accident.i’m 25 and have a G lisence.also try presidents choice.

white2abbit .shold have taken the bus instead,save you alot more money lol.i was paying $500 a month with basic coverage with kingsways back in 2003.damn paying $7920 a year for a s13 or s14 really sucks.

Holy shit, thats crazy!!

Honestly try www.Kinetix.ca or www.insurancehotline.com.

Those are seriously your best bet, at one point I had three speeding tickets and one partialy at fault accident. I ended up paying $240/month which was good considering I was 22. I actually called around for about a week to different companies too, and the closest I could get was $295/month.

I can’t wait to renew this year. CLEAN RECORD!!! (knocks on wood) Kanetix quoted me $135/month and I’m 24.

Apparently im a “high risk driver” and my entire policy got canceled Today. Looks like im going to have to do some digging around. Anyone know a good place to call? I hear individual brokers are best to deal with.

anyone know any good insurance companies that don’t do “pre-insurance inspections” its kinda tough with an sr…

me and another guy on here. deal with this guy at rbc in missasauga, ill shoot you his number when i can get it tomorrow hopefully.

your a few days late he already contacted me bro…